Fun facts

Fun Fact) Kamina, from Gurren Lagann, is actually symbolic of Jesus Christ.

FireEevee said:
Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Diglett is the smallest Pokémon, with a height of eight inches
that's outdated.

joltik's the smallest.

0'04"
NOOOOO MY LIFE IS A LIE I LIVED BY THE CODE "No one's smaller than Diglett!"

WHYYYYYYY

Fun fact: Luigi puts his finger under his nose like faking to have a mustache yet he has one

Bumping this with something I just found out today.

Fun fact: The southernmost billboard on I-75 advertising Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland (located in Frankenmuth, MI) is in Lake City, FL and the westernmost billboard advertising the same business is in Missouri.

MCS said:
Fun fact) Technically speaking, you can't actually touch anything. When you make contact with something, there is a very small atomic gap, and what you "feel" is the repelling of electrons.
we're all a microscopic space away

Fun Fact: There are more than fourty trees located in the state of Missouri.

MCS said:
Fun fact) Technically speaking, you can't actually touch anything. When you make contact with something, there is a very small atomic gap, and what you "feel" is the repelling of electrons.
you might want to watch this

Guiliant said:
Prove it.

Uniju said:
Guiliant said:
Prove it.

missouri%20state%20capital.jpg

Your Honor, as you can plainly see by this image of the Missouri State Capital, there are easily over fourty trees located in the image.

I see. Thank you very much.

Fun fact: I like marshmallows.

MCS said:
Fun fact: This March has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays. We won't see this again for another 823 years.
33xyauf.png

I'm pretty sure I see 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays and I'm pretty sure that 2019 isn't 823 years into the future

Mariomario64 said:
MCS said:
Fun fact: This March has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays. We won't see this again for another 823 years.
33xyauf.png

I'm pretty sure I see 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays and I'm pretty sure that 2019 isn't 823 years into the future

Yeah, well, my aunt sent a bunch of her friends and relatives an e-mail saying that, but after Googling it, it's just a rumor. After all, July 2011 had the same deal. Any month with 31 days and starts on a Friday will have 5 Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

Fun fact: The Smoot is defined as 67 in, an inch itself is defined as 25.4 mm and a metre itself is the defined as the distance light travels in 1⁄299,792,458 of a second.

It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46, the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.

Back