Fun facts

Fun Fact: I can't post anything without someone replying to what I said. It's cool, in a way.
Fun Fact: Apparently, there is a breed of cat called a Sand Cat. The adults look like kittens and the kittens look like smaller kittens.

EmeraldDiamond said:
Fun Fact: I can't post anything without someone replying to what I said. It's cool, in a way.
someday you'll be the last person to post in a thread, and for hours you will silently scream in agony as you are proven so, so wrong

on that day i will quietly laugh even though i really shouldn't care this much about a random internet user

Yuzu & Kaede said:
Xanthium said:
Hm, but into female characters?
Yeah it's possible and some people do it, IIRC it's called crossplay.
Or they could do this... http://hoson.jp/event/20140331/2014033105.jpg

MOVING ALONG, one of the closest approaches of a meteorite will actually fall on Friday the 13th, April 2029. It will return exactly seven years later, with a one-in-several-thousand chance of striking.

A scene in one Perry Mason episode shows Paul Drake parking his car in front of an apartment building on Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles, California. If you look carefully in the background on that scene, you may see the lights and cameras in use at the filming of a Peter Gunn episode!

Fun fact: After vigorous exercise, the human body produces a hormone almost exactly like marijuana.

Back