Fun facts

Fun Fact: In EarthBound, the music played when starting a new game and naming the characters contains a short musical sample from the theme song for the show Monty Python’s Flying Circus, and John Philip Sousa’s Liberty Bell March.

5% of the wiki's visitors are mexican

Funfact:People who are right handed uses their left side of their brain, while left handed people uses their right side of the brain.

(Well that what my mum said.)

1-Up Shroom said:
Funfact:People who are right handed uses their left side of their brain, while left handed people uses their right side of the brain.

That's pretty much how it works. The left side of your brain controls the right side of your body, and vice versa.

Fun fact: Krispy Kreme has been deemed as one of the top 10 businesses that will likely not survive through 2009.

Fun fact: One of the members behind the very secretive Swedish music duo Philemon Arthur and the Dung is said to be called Mats Larsson.

Stooben Rooben said:
1-Up Shroom said:

That's pretty much how it works. The left side of your brain controls the right side of your body, and vice versa.

Fun fact: Krispy Kreme has been deemed as one of the top 10 businesses that will likely not survive through 2009.

'K. Hmmmm. *Thinks about the ambidextrous people*. :P

Flirty Guy said:
Fun Fact: In EarthBound, the music played when starting a new game and naming the characters contains a short musical sample from the theme song for the show Monty Python’s Flying Circus, and John Philip Sousa’s Liberty Bell March.

D00d... the Monty Python theme is the Liberty Bell March.

Fun Fact: No one on the face of the earth knows what's happening on Lost.

Fun Fact: In 1979, the cast and crew of Rainbow (A british childrens show) performed an Adult version with lots of innuendo, solely for the viewing eyes of the staff for Christmas. It was never intended for public viewing, however in 1997, the Channel 4 programme TV Offcial showed it, jokingly, as "the pilot episode". The clip has since attracted many millions of viewers around the world on sites such as YouTube, leading people to believe that the episode was broadcasted as a regular episode.

Fun Fact: I have a terrible case of Bronchitis, and have had to miss just about every day of school last week.

I'm probably going to be out all this week, too.

Heavy and Bomb said:
Fun Fact: I have a terrible case of Bronchitis, and have had to miss just about every day of school last week.

Yeah, me and Gary are gonna kill you.

Heavy and Bomb said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Heavy and Bomb said:

AT LEAST GARY CALLED TO SEE IF I WAS OK

:'(
No, he called to see why you were out for so long. We'd already agreed to kill you if it was anything short of cancer.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Heavy and Bomb said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Heavy and Bomb said:

No, he called to see why you were out for so long. We'd already agreed to kill you if it was anything short of cancer.

WHAT

A PERSON CAN BE OUT FOR A WEEK OR TWO WITHOUT HAVING CANCER, YOU KNOW

Heavy and Bomb said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Heavy and Bomb said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Heavy and Bomb said:

WHAT

Yeah, we were also working under the assumption that you may have AIDS.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Heavy and Bomb said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Heavy and Bomb said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Heavy and Bomb said:

WHAT

WHO WOULD I GET IT FROM?

Heavy and Bomb said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Heavy and Bomb said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Heavy and Bomb said:
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Heavy and Bomb said:

WHAT

WHO WOULD I GET IT FROM?
I don't know, has anyone ever gotten blood on you?

Back