Fun facts

1-Up Shroom said:
Funfact:There a person who beat the Super Mario Bros. Game in 5 min. :eek:
Fun fact: It's possible to beat the game in 3. :smug:

McGriddle said:
Fun fact: Spiders can't fly, and they eat flies. We learnt that in math class today.
I did not know that.

Fun fact: The best way to counter attack Giga Bowser is to have him suffer constant damage, like a Smart Bomb's explosion.

FunFact:There a Princess named Princess Shokora, and Shokora means chocolate. She her name really means Princess Chocolate. ;)

Fun fact: Wario Man has unlimited jumps (That is, until the FS is over). You have to press the B Button in the air over and over again to see that this is true. I found this out in a NPC match.

Fun Fact: Some of the first TV dinners tasted had chicken that tasted like bananas, due to the cardboard getting wet and soaking into the food.

Oompa Loompa said:
Fun Fact: Some of the first TV dinners tasted had chicken that tasted like bananas, due to the cardboard getting wet and soaking into the food.
Um cool.

Fun Fact:I can't eat bananas. I'm allergic to them. :eek:

Fun Fact: I'm downloading the McRoll'd video onto my computer right now.

Fun Fact: There have only been two episodes of South Park in which Kenny was NOT killed.

Fun Fact: When Nickelback came into being, the world stopped for about 5 seconds. Many people died because of this stop.

Funfact:I made 9,000 edits. Soon I'm going to have another MW record. :evilgrin:

Bloc Partier said:
Fun Fact: When Nickelback came into being, the world stopped for about 5 seconds. Many people died because of this stop.
Fun Fact: I lol'd.

bats always turn left when exiting a cave
you can fold a paper in half more then 7 times
the velocity of a sneeze is of more than 60mph
you cant inhale air from both your mouth and nose at the same time
more tna one will try to do that`^^^
i read this from a t-shirt

Fun fact: My brother's PC doesn't have MSPaint. :-\

Back