Fun facts

I thought so too...

Yes it was what I meant I just didn't feel like editing it.
Fun Fact) Crash Tag Team Racing is the only Crash game made by Radical to not involve Titans and jacking.

Fun Fact) President Lincoln is the first president to be born outside of the original thirteen colonies.

Mutsuki Minase said:
Well that's because of two different types of forces, ballistic and energy type.
Spongebob shouldn't be affected then, since he practices containing his Ki Energy with Sandy Cheeks. Spongebob would be a worthy adversary to Jellyfish if he took his karate training more seriously.

Hacha Chacha said:
Mutsuki Minase said:
Well that's because of two different types of forces, ballistic and energy type.
Spongebob shouldn't be affected then, since he practices containing his Ki Energy with Sandy Cheeks. Spongebob would be a worthy adversary to Jellyfish if he took his karate training more seriously.
302p3sw.jpg

Fun Fact) President Johnson became the first president to become impeached.

That would be Andrew Johnson. He was acquitted because the Senate was one vote short of a two-thirds majority.

According to Wikipedia, Clinton was acquitted too. I don't understand why people say they were impeached if they were acquitted, but I guess I don't know the exact meaning of the word.

I know a lot of people say "pretty much impeached" or "might as well have been impeached" but come on =/

Although until now, I didn't know Andrew Johnson was acquitted.

Fun Fact) During the Civil War, Grant, later to be president, was the highest ranking general in the Union Army.

Mason: I believe impeached is basically being put on trial and acquitted is the same as being proven not guilty. First, the House of Representatives has to give Senate the power to impeach a politician. Only a 50%+1 majority is needed. For the Senate to impeach the politician, they need a two-thirds majority. Nixon would have been, but he resigned. Andrew Johnson was one vote short of being impeached and Clinton was acquitted as well. 45 senators voted him guilty of perjury and half (50) voted him guilty of obstruction of justice.

Fun Fact) President Hayes won the controversial election of 1876 by just one electoral vote, while losing the popular vote.

Fun Fact) President Garfield was assassinated, shot on July 2, 1881, and died several weeks later.

Alright, I'll bite.

Fun fact) In Japanese myth, the burn marks on trees struck by lightning were said to be caused by a weasel-like creature called the Raijū - a personification of thunder - violently scratching trees when agitated.

Fun Fact) President Arthur became president after the assassination of Garfield in 1881.

Fun fact) Theodore Roosevelt was shot, and decided to make his scheduled speech anyway, saying "...it take more than that to kill a Bull Moose." He left the bullet in himself until the day he died.

Fun Fact) So far, President Cleveland is the only president to serve two terms non-consecutively, 1885-1889 and 1893-1897.

Fun Fact) The Hashishin were an order of Ismaili assassins formed around 1080AD, before being taken over in 1273AD by the Mongol Empire, and eventually disbanding sometime in the 14th century.

Back