Fun facts

Humans and elephants are the only land creatures that can cry.

Dancing Raccoon said:
Giraffes can lick their ears with their long tongue.
Already said

Fun Fact) A private elementary school in Alexandria, Virginia, accidentally served margaritas to its schoolchildren, thinking it was limeade

Fun Fact) The company that manufactures the greatest number of women's dresses each year is Mattel. Barbie's got to wear something

A 29 year old woman who was four months pregnant sought help from police after being beaten by her husband. Upon smelling alcohol on her breath and determining that she was legally intoxicated, they arrested her and charged her with felony child abuse.

Fun Fact) I am typing this from my Droid

Fun Fact) La Paz, Bolivia is the most fireproof city in the world. At 12,000 feet above sea level, the oxygen level there can barely support a flame.

Fun Fact) The beat boxing that Will Smith did in Fresh Prince of Persia Bel-Air that had to deal with holding stuff animal puppets is the same beat boxing he used in Men with back 2 back in Black II, a decade later, to "communicate" to that alien in the post office.

There are more fatal car accidents in July than any other month. In India, people are legally allowed to marry a dog!

Fun fact - While there are only 10 Commandments, there are 613 mitzvot listed throughout the Torah (Old Testament).

In the titles of the Mario series, the capital M goes behind the A nearly every single time.

A food out there has 6,000 milligrams of sodium

Fun Fact) if you disassemble the great pyramid of Cheos, you will have enough brick blocks to to encircle the whole world with a 20 inch wall

America is east of Europe. I mean, just travel east in Europe and you'll end up in America!

Fun Fact) on the DVD box cover for Underworld: Rise of the Lycans there is a lycan in the background crouching with one arm supporting his body and one arm out, on the DVD box art for Van Helsing that same lycan (who is a werewolf in this movie) can be seen in the same pose on the right of the background, rather then the left

Back