Issue 109

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Super Mario Bros.
Hello 'Shroom readers! I am announcing that Issue 109 has been postponed until Saturday, April 23rd, 2016. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your patience and continued support.

I'm cool with that

And even if it ends up arriving even later, remember that this page is a thing.

Alright everybody, Issue 109 (The_'Shroom:Issue_109) is out. I hope you enjoy this month's content.

To reiterate what I have said in my staff notes: The 'Shroom staff is planning a tribute edition to Walkazo for Issue 111. If you are interested in participating, please send me a Private Message.

Another great issue as always. On the other hand, Strategy Wing is in need of new writers. :)

Great issue. To be honest, I was starting to lose interest in writing the more I worked on my sections thinking I don't deserve to write at all. But I hope to have at least something for June though.

Great issue so far, but I noticed a couple problems:

Andy: In Silly Stories, the questionnaire is already closed. Any reason why?
876: This might be kinda nitpicky, but Walkazo passed on March 27, not the 28th.

I'll finish reading the rest today.

Bartz Klauser said:
LudwigVon said:
Another great issue as always. On the other hand, Strategy Wing is in need of new writers. :)
hey i just signed up dude

don't bury me

I should have say, Strategy Wing is in need of more writers.

LudwigVon said:
Bartz Klauser said:
LudwigVon said:

don't bury me

Y'mean to say you didn't want me to resign?

Charley Dietz said:
LudwigVon said:
Bartz Klauser said:
LudwigVon said:

don't bury me

If you chose to resign, that's your choice, I have no right to decided for you. What I wanted to say at first, was that there was not much sections on the Strategy Wing this month (also in the previous issue) compared to others features (the previous month, Fake News had this problem). If I look on the sign up page, there are a lot of vacant place on the Strategy Wing team unless the page is outdated... That's why I said that Strategy Wing needs more writers. ;)

LudwigVon said:
Charley Dietz said:
LudwigVon said:
Bartz Klauser said:
LudwigVon said:

don't bury me

If you chose to resign, that's your choice, I have no right to decided for you. What I wanted to say at first, was that there was not much sections on the Strategy Wing this month (also in the previous issue) compared to others features (the previous month, Fake News had this problem). If I look on the sign up page, there are a lot of vacant place on the Strategy Wing team unless the page is outdated... That's why I said that Strategy Wing needs more writers. ;)

(It was kinda a joke)

But yes, SW should expand.

Back