Who are you voting for (or would vote for if you could)?

Best candidate?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
Billy The Kitten said:
i swear in the general election with this system the only way your vote can count is perhaps if you live in a swing state
Well you're right.

Which is also not so coincidentally why Ohio even matters.

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Baby Luigi said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Sylveon said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
I'm voting for Sarah Palin, she's running right.
... No.

Sarah Palin is a very intellectual and intelligent person. I'm voting for her anyways.

bwahahahaha

I'm really ashamed to share the first name with her, but at least no one made fun of me for it...
On the record, I was being sarcastic. I'm purely a liberal.

you know how well sarcasm translates online?

well it doesn't

Baby Luigi said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Baby Luigi said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Sylveon said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
... No.

Sarah Palin is a very intellectual and intelligent person. I'm voting for her anyways.

bwahahahaha

I'm really ashamed to share the first name with her, but at least no one made fun of me for it...

well it doesn't
Ok then.

Baby Luigi said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Baby Luigi said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Sylveon said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
... No.

bwahahahaha

well it doesn't

Technically you could do this or use /s

that's the general rule of them

but don't format sarcasm properly and your joke breaks apart

So this means Kasich is even more insane than Trump supposedly is because he just fucking dropped out of the race to make way for the actual insane guy, while claiming that he dislikes trump and would not let him win. Seriously even if he was third or fourth place in a two man race he just said "I won't let Trump in" and then two seconds later calls it quits. smh

welp
I guess I'm still hoping for sanders for president since he's making a comeback, but the mere thought of trump actually being the republic nomination...how

General Neptune said:
Charley Dietz said:
RIP America, 1776-2016
...you know...

*gets close to america*

...britain would be happy to take you back...
if this means more tea and doctor who then I'm on board

honestly is it really the end of the world b/c Trump got the GOP nomination? Clinton still has a solid chance at beating Trump. in fact she's leading him in the polls iirc

i get that trump is bad and all, but i sincerely doubt he's going to do anything that will "end all life on this planet" and whatnot

besides, clinton's the most likely candidate for election anyways, so there's that

and even if he does get in, you've still got britaaaaaiiiiin

come back to us and all is forgiven

love the tea, love the crumpets, and love the queen

Tea is terrible

What even are crumpets

Why should we go back to Britain after all the fiascos in the 1700s

Charley Dietz said:
Tea is terrible

What even are crumpets

Why should we go back to Britain after all the fiascos in the 1700s
can't believe i have to tell you again when i'm joking, jeez

still, even though i was joking, i will once again lay into your argument and show you how thin it truly is

tea is fantastic, don't diss, crumpets are the things that you call english muffins (i think the recipe is a bit different, but everything is different in america), and that last line is a fair bit antiquated, especially as the 1700s were a point in history where everybody was fucking stupid, and that's a shitty reason above all other reasons not to go back

you could have other reasons, such as "our constitution forbids it", or "we're already a superpower without your need", but nope, you had to go with that

in case you do actually get into an argument with somebody who truly thinks america should go back to being controlled by britain, please consider the other two options, as they won't make you seem as silly

General Neptune said:
i get that trump is bad and all, but i sincerely doubt he's going to do anything that will "end all life on this planet" and whatnot

besides, clinton's the most likely candidate for election anyways, so there's that

and even if he does get in, you've still got britaaaaaiiiiin

come back to us and all is forgiven

love the tea, love the crumpets, and love the queen
it's not that i think he'll win, it's that the fact that someone as blatantly terrible as trump can get the candidacy shows how terrible people have become and how broken this system is

Sub-Zero said:
I don't really have hot tea but dang I do love me some iced tea
I don't even like tea, but I'm still down with being Britain again.

Peri said:
honestly is it really the end of the world b/c Trump got the GOP nomination? Clinton still has a solid chance at beating Trump. in fact she's leading him in the polls iirc
But do we really want another Clinton as president either?

Back