Terrorist Attacks in Brussels

There's a theory that's floating about which is saying that this attack is in response of the arrest of Mohamed Abrini, one of the suspects behind the Paris attacks last November, which happened last Friday. Keep in mind that this is not in any way confirmed and this is just based on rumours.

In either case, this is horrible in every way.

This is terrible news. We have now spiraled into a slippery slope where every violent attack is responded to with more violence and that will never stop.

I'm getting more and more worried about which places they'll strike next. But I guess that's the point of terrorism.

I don't know if that's related or not, but whatever happened in San Bernardino, I think that's a tad weird spot, especially that it wasn't at Los Angeles...

man 2015-2016 are shitty years for europe

of course, violence doesn't solve problems (it creates more) but the fundamentalists don't care. god i hate them.

You know, I think killing terrorists is pointless, because frankly, there isn't a single terrorist who has a life in the first place.

of course it's pointless. they don't care whether they live or die, that's why they want to go out and kill others. and besides, if we kill one, there will be more who will happily take their spot.

i'd like to kill them before they cause any harm to innocent people but that's not really realistic.

Calvin said:
You know, I think killing terrorists is pointless, because frankly, there isn't a single terrorist who has a life in the first place.

thats not really good logic because if we dont kill them more will rise up and commit more chaos.

My condolences go out to those that have been lost. Terrorism stinks

Zae Eildus said:
Calvin said:

thats not really good logic because if we dont kill them more will rise up and commit more chaos.
That was honestly my thinking up until recently, because it indeed makes the most sense. But killing them only makes the others more violent. These attacks were seemingly caused by the arrest of another terrorist. Let them live? They'll kill innocents. Kill them? Others will get angrier and kill more innocents. The key is not as simple. You have to dismantle them as an organization; target their sources of income, their networks, their systems, everything.

Back