What is your favourite Pokémon of all time?

I don't think it should be of any surprise to anyone that it's Duskull. I just love that little ghost to pieces <3

As for others, I like most Ghost-types, Snorlax and Absol.

Mad Mod said:
I don't think it should be of any surprise to anyone that it's Duskull. I just love that little ghost to pieces <3

mega absol!?

I think I've made my love of Mienfoo and Mienshao pretty obvious over the past few years.

Zae Eildus said:
Mad Mod said:

mega absol!?
Bar looking at its image in the guide, I haven't seen much of Mega Absol.

Mudkip all the way.

I also like a huge deal of all the birds as well.

tumblr_nen1gvByYF1rmoy1jo1_500.gif

These two. : 3 (And Croconaw.)

Also I think I might've accidentally necro-bumped another old Favorite Pokemon thread.

Striker Mario said:
Mudkip all the way.

I also like a huge deal of all the birds as well.

excellent choice, mudkip line is really awesome.

My favorite is Ampharos, since I had it in party in B2W2. I like its colors and I like sheep in general.

Kirstie Maldonado said:
badposter said:
My favorite is Ampharos, since I had it in party in B2W2. I like its colors and I like sheep in general.

CAN YOU JUST MARRY ME NOW PLEASE LIKE SERIOUSLY

like why don't you two go play pokemon super mystery dungeon already, ampharos is the freaking leader of the exploration guild thing

Easily Gengar, in my FireRed file I have a level 86 one

honorable mentions include Jigglypuff, Bulbasaur and Totodile

I always like Smeargle, his design reminds me of Snoopy.

Some others I like are Kirlia, her artwork on the cards we really well done. Spheal because it's cute and we used to call it Blubber-Nut.

I am starting to like Braixen just because of her play style in Pokken

But I've never played a Pokemon game other than that Wii game, Battle Revolution or something like that.

Mandibuzz

She just looks so cool, and has great stats all around for being a defensive Pokémon.

Ho-Oh, for not only being an awesome offensive Pokémon, but also for being my favorite in Smash. It's design is also fantastic.

Aggron, still

but Golisopod is easily my second favourite
such an amazing design and typing

Back