Pokémon Sun and Moon

What version of Gen 7 are you going to get?

• Sun

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Moon

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Both

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • There's going to be a gen 7?

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon (New starters and cover legendaries revealed)

c2e.png

THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME

I was on Team Rowlet from the beginning so I'm satisfied.

i'm actually hoping the fire-type marowak is a fire dancer with a poi instead of a bone. it would make a lot of sense considering we're in not-hawaii and the dude's challenge involves dancing. not to say it can't also have a flaming skull

edit: i found an image i want dis:

ihDoMKPl.png

in relation to the ghost rider marowak, look what i just made:

gpRDMdr.png

tell me this isn't the tightest shit. tell me you don't want that.

e: i changed up ghost marowak

i absolutely want that

i just love how all of those pokemon variation images and stuff are finally becoming a reality

alolan forms are the best thing ever

I just hope more Pokemon outside of Gen 1 get them.

A different variation of Magnemite would be totally sicko. Maybe even give it to Magneton, make its design more interesting.

Baby Luigi said:
A different variation of Magnemite would be totally sicko. Maybe even give it to Magneton, make its design more interesting.
i'm hoping with the red/yellow/blue compatibility these games have we can transfer Kanto-form pokemon that have their original types i.e. pure Electric-type Magnemite, Normal-type Clefairy, etc.

pure Electric-type Magnezone would be awesome

On the subject of the starters, I'm not really a fan of Popplio's final evolution if it turns out to be true.

Also, another thing I noticed is that they showed Vulpix and Sandshrew's new form (which isn't even sand anymore, but whatever) along with their evolutions, but didn't show Exeggcute when Exeggutor was shown.

I'm going to guess Alola Exeggcute are coconuts rather than eggs, which makes no freaking sense with the name, but whatever.

K said:
Baby Luigi said:
i'm hoping with the red/yellow/blue compatibility these games have we can transfer Kanto-form pokemon that have their original types i.e. pure Electric-type Magnemite, Normal-type Clefairy, etc.

Would they also be able to keep things like normal type Bite or 90% accuracy Blizzard? That would be pretty cool.

Oboro said:
On the subject of the starters, I'm not really a fan of Popplio's final evolution if it turns out to be true.

Also, another thing I noticed is that they showed Vulpix and Sandshrew's new form (which isn't even sand anymore, but whatever) along with their evolutions, but didn't show Exeggcute when Exeggutor was shown.

I'm going to guess Alola Exeggcute are coconuts rather than eggs, which makes no freaking sense with the name, but whatever.
The Japanese trailer actually shows a regular Exeggcute evolving into Alolan Exeggutor.

I'll never understand why Nintendo/TPC like to make different trailers for each region and leave out information like that.

If the final evo leak is true then Popplio is probably the starter I'll choose. I don't really like any of the three final evo's at the moment. I did like Litten but I don't like buff Litten. Rowlet is fine I guess, I'm indifferent about it.

I figured they would've showed Exeggcute in the english trailer if it was changed, like they did for Vulpix and Sandshrew. A.Exeggutor isn't particularly visually different from the regular Exeggutor. Just like a thinner stretched Exeggutor with an ass head, so it doesn't make sense to change Exeggcute too.

My team might just end up being a bunch of alola forms of old pokemon lol.

Marcia said:
K said:
Baby Luigi said:

Would they also be able to keep things like normal type Bite or 90% accuracy Blizzard? That would be pretty cool.
probs not but i'd like to think with alolan forms obviously receiving new movesets, r/b/y forms might only be restricted to their gen I movesets or something which would be dumb but still

K said:
Marcia said:
K said:
Baby Luigi said:

probs not but i'd like to think with alolan forms obviously receiving new movesets, r/b/y forms might only be restricted to their gen I movesets or something which would be dumb but still

I would hope not considering Gen 1 movesets are shallow as hell. Have you seen Golbat's Gen 1 moveset?

13892191_1181504648536219_6869164149632871785_n.jpg

13908880_1181504715202879_3730192541170216_o.jpg

lupus-45146.jpg

fan-made mons are kind of great

Out of all the token Pokemon we get every gen, the pair we haven't seen are the fossils. What kind of fossil pokemon do you want to see?

I'd really like to see a Raptor pokemon. Maybe Rock / Dark, or give him a unique elemental type like electric. An electric raptor sounds fun. Something based on a marine reptile would also be cool. Like a Mosasaur or Ichthyosaurus.

Back