Pokémon Sun and Moon

What version of Gen 7 are you going to get?

• Sun

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Moon

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Both

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • There's going to be a gen 7?

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon (New starters and cover legendaries revealed)

Still gonna need to breed for the right nature and abilities if you don't want to deal with ability capsule. We also don't know how hard it is to obtain bottle caps.

What we can do however is make perfect Ditto and breed from there.

K said:
Mimikyu lives its life completely covered by its cloth and is always hidden. People believe that anybody who sees its true form beneath the cloth will be stricken with a mysterious illness. People in the Alola region are convinced that you must never try to peek beneath its covering. Mimikyu’s health fails when it’s bathed in the rays of the sun, so it prefers to stick to dark places. It’s rumored that the reason it covers itself with a cloth is to avoid sunlight.

The rising popularity of Pikachu-styled merchandise around 20 years ago is the reason that Mimikyu makes itself look like Pikachu. In fact, this Pokémon is dreadfully lonely, and it thought it would be able to make friends with humans if only it looked like Pikachu.

Mimikyu has the Disguise Ability, a new Ability that no Pokémon has ever before possessed. The Disguise Ability allows it to escape damage from an enemy’s attack just one time, and then its appearance changes.

shit ;_;
my god, it's the new cubone

Wimpod and Mimikyu look great, and I like Comfey. I don't care at all about the other 3, but I have to say that even though I never complain about Pokemon names "Bewear" has to be one of the worst ones, tbh.

I think Bewear is a cute and funny pun. That said, its design is probably my least favorite of all the revealed Pokemon.

Omg, bewear. I just cannot. XD

I love mimikyu. Definitely on my main team this gen (only weak to ghost and steel, and awesome ability). Wimpod will probs evolve into something cool. Comfey looks cool since Hawaii-theme, but I'm not sure if it'll be any good. The horse looks really weird, but I'm sure it'll be a strong Pokemon. I don't mind the berry Pokemon. It could be good.

I am not really feeling a lot of the Pokemon right now, but hopefully they'll grow on me, or there'll be others to enjoy.

Out of the revealed ones, Wimpod is my favorite and Mudsdale is all right but the rest are mostly meh

I hate Wimpod's ability though.

GalacticPetey said:
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/max-out-your-pokemon-with-hyper-training/

At level 100 you can increase a Pokemon's IVs. Holy shit this is a game changer.
Oh god if you can actually calculate the value and not necessarily have it max out at 31 that would actually make breeding Hidden Powers doable for me

I am really liking most of the new abilities (bar Wimpod cause that's gonna be like catching an Abra that only knows Teleport again, also I don't like the idea of it switching out with another member of your team if it's below half health, esp. if it's random).
Bewear's design seems a bit odd though, also it doesn't really scream Normal/Fighting to me.

From Reddit.

Mudsdale is huge. It's over 8 feet tall and weighs a whopping 2028.3 lbs, making it the fourth heaviest Pokemon (behind Mega Metagross, Groudon, and Primal Groudon), and the heaviest non-legendary/mega Pokemon.

the pokedex is most likely written by the player characters themselves, which means they're made by a bunch of kids trying to sound smart or edgy

one of gastly's dex entries even says "A being that exists as a thin gas. It can topple an Indian elephant by enveloping the prey in two seconds."

first of all, two seconds? really? more importantly, how do they know what an Indian elephant is

Maybe I'm just basing it on the anime but I always imagined that the dex just scans the Pokemon and provides information. Nowhere does the trainer fill anything in.

In the games, the professors generally send you out to fill the pokedex with information, so

Someone has to enter that information into the system after all.

tbh if the children thing were still adhered to closely then i guess we'd be receiving new pokedex entries for old pokemon every gen but no they're too lazy to write new ones

i guess that implies children worldwide in the games just share a hive-mind of pokemon knowledge

Or they just plagiarise shit off their version if Wikipedia. PokePedia, I guess

Well, this time we can blame the ghost that's inhabiting our Pokedex for coming up with shitty and edgy Pokedex entries.

Fuck you, Mr. Ghost.

btw that ice/steel sandslash is mine and no one else can have it, i will burden its one million weaknesses

i can't feel my face this shit is incredible
sun and moon will be incredible

K said:
btw that ice/steel sandslash is mine and no one else can have it, i will burden its one million weaknesses
I'm fine with that but that ice/fairy ninetails IS MINE
K said:
i can't feel my face this shit is incredible
sun and moon will be incredible
same

I need that exeggutor holy shit it's amazing

appreciate how one of the island challenges is donald trump summoning his trumplings to battle you

also these trial characters are excellent as well, i love the water and fire type trainers

OH I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE THAT NEW EXEGGUTOR IS GRASS/DRAGON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

New Exeggutor is better than I ever could have imagined

Back