Right your own story about Mario.

Toad48

Dry Bowser
Mario Bros. Meet Bowser
One fine day Mario was taking a tan. While Luigi, is inside playing wii. Luigi started to get tired, so he went to sleep. When Mario came in to get some more sun tan lotion he met evil Bowser!!!!!! "Hey Luigi, come here ," said Mario. He looked over where he was playing wii. No one there. "Luigi where did you..........." "Bawaaaaaaa," said Bowser. "Nooooooooo," screamed Mario. Meanwhile in Luigi's bedroom.

"ZZZZZZ, ZZZZZZZZ, ZZ, ahhhhhhh. I had a nightmere that Mario was fighting Bowser and was weak," said Luigi. "I'll go get a glass of Milk."

"Mario, why are you up at," Luigi looked at the clock. Ohhhhh. I'ts 1:30pm. "Will you help me Luigi I'm getting attackted!!!! "I'm comin' Mario." (punch, punch, punch punch, and kick.) "I defeated him. Bawaaaaaa." "Luigi speak to me," "Ahhhhhh. Go kick his butt," said Luigi. "But I've never fought without you," said Mario. "Just do it Mario." "Ok. For Luigi!!!!" (Punch, punch, punch, punch, and kick) "Ahhhhhhhh," is all Bowser said. "Luigi Luigi, I just beated Bow..........." "Luigi, are you ok?" "Oh no he is unconsious!!!!" Mario went to get him a glass of water. He through it at him. He woke up. "Where am I," He's still unconsious!!!!" "Mario I'm not Unconsious. I was sleeping, I just got out of bed and I'm still very tired." "Ok. I'm going to go tan," said Mario. "wait Mario." "What is it Luigi." "Thanks," Luigi said. "You are welcome. That's what brothers do," said Mario.

THE END!!!!!!!!

...needs some grammar and spelling.

One day, Mario stepped on something. It was a creature, but it was gone now. Thus, Mario loved to step on living things afterwards.

Toad48 said:
Chapter 1
The Mario Bros. Meet Bowser

One fine day Mario was taking a tan, while Luigi, is inside playing Wii. After a while, Luigi started to get tired, so he then fell asleep. When Mario came in to get some more sun tan lotion, he met the evil Bowser (Who had snuck into his house to steal stuff)!!! "Hey Luigi, come here." said Mario. He looked over where Luigi was playing Wii. No one there. "Luigi where did you..." "Bawahahahahahaa," interupted Bowser. "Nooooooooo!!!" screamed Mario.

Meanwhile in Luigi's bedroom...
"AHHHH!!!" screamed Luigi. "I guess it was just a dream, and I guess Mario's OK. I'll go get a glass of milk to calm my nerves."

"Mario, why are you up at..." Luigi looked at the clock. "Ohhhhh. I'ts 1:30pm." "Will you help me Luigi I'm getting beat up here!!" said Mario. "I'm comin' Mario." said Luigi. Just then Bowser attacked Luigi with a devastating attack to the back. "I defeated him. Bwaahahahaha." said Bowser in triumph "Luigi speak to me," said Mario, as he rushed to his brother. "Ow. Go kick his butt." said Luigi. "But I've never fought without you." said Mario. "Just do it Mario." Luigi said weakly "Ok! For you, Luigi!!!!" said Mario. Mario then bet up Bowser in a fight to awsome for words. "Ahhhhhhhh." is all Bowser said as he ran away screaming. "Luigi!! Luigi, I just beated Bow... Luigi, are you ok?" "Uh-oh!!!! Bowser knocked him out, folks" said Mario brakeing the fourth wall. Mario ran to get Luigi a glass of water. He than gave it to him. Luigi suddenly woke up, well rested. "Where am I?" said Luigi "Poor Luigi!! You have anmesia, whatever shall I do?!?" said Mario weeping "Mario I'm don't have anmesia. I was just sleeping. I just got out of bed and I'm still very tired." said Luigi sleepily "Ok. I'm going to go tan." said Mario. "Wait Mario." said Luigi "What is it Luigi." asked Mario. "Thanks," Luigi said. "You're welcome. That's what brothers do," said Mario.

THE END!!!!!!!!
Grammer Fix'd!!!

Once upon a time, Mario was bored, so he tried to revive his mat. He put it on his lightning rod on a stormy day. Several lightnings(?) struck the mat, but it didn't live. However, it had a nice barbequish smell, so he ate it.

Smiddle said:
Once upon a time, Mario was bored, so he tried to revive his mat. He put it on his lightning rod on a stormy day. Several lightnings(?) struck the mat, but it didn't live. However, it had a nice barbequish smell, so he ate it.

ftw

One day, Mario stepped on a turtle. He was arrested for animal abuse.

One day an Airship has arrive of the Mushroom King. The airships cause much trouble to the Kingdom. Fire balls and cannon rained from the airships burning everything in site. Bowser's Baddies kill anyone Toad (or human) that disobeyed them. Then Bowser jump off from his ship and dances on the ashes that where left from the chaos that they have cause. Even Peach's Castle was gone. Now Bowser was looking for the princess and he hope that he didn't kill her. He find her. She was hidden in a bush. Then Peach's cries for help but no one heard her. Later on in the Airship Peach was locked up in a room with lava pool. Eventually Mario comes out of from the airvents. "Mario!!" Peach cried. Then the door creaked open and Bowser appeared. "NO!!!" Peach cried. The two began to battle and Peach takes cover. Sadly Mario slips on something and falls straight to the ground and was knock on. Bowser evil grin of his face :evilgrin: . And then pick up Mario body and throw him in to the lava. Peach was now horrified. Mario was now killed. Who will save Peach now. Well she was able to remove Mario Body out of the lava with burning him self. "He was wearing fire proof outfit." Peach said. "But his dead. bleeding to death...I know what to do." Peach chanted some odd words and throw her self in to the lava. Was she crazy..Yes she was. But she gave up her life just to give Mario life again. Next Mario wakes up. "Huh I was killed.(O_O)" he said. "I got to find Peach!!". Suddenly he turns around noticing that Peach lifeless body was floating in the lava. "OH MY GOSH!!! THEY KILLED PEACH! I DIDN"T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO GO OUT WITH HER."
Then a white figure appears in front of Mario. "Gah!!!" Mario said. "Ma-ro. Mario!! It me Princess Peach. I know I dead but I did this for you. Bowser kill you but I brought you back with a chant." Peach said "No...NOOOOO... Srsly I thought Bowser killed you too. (Know who am I going to marry. :'(" Mario said. Then out of no where Bowser come in to the room. "HOLY CRAP!! I thought I killed you!!." Bowser shout "OH CRAP PEACH commit suidcide!!! :'(" Then Mario beats the crap out of Bowser save the kingdom then all is well. Ten years past and he get married to his old girl Pauline.

THE END

Once upon a time Mario bet Luigi 257 coins on that he couldn't eat 700 grams of chips without drinking anything. Luigi ate the chips without any problems. Coughing, he ran to the fridge. Luigi likes to store everything in buckets for some reason, so he thought the contents of the bucket he was drinking of contained the mysterious fluid known to some as H20, known to some as 水, known to some as aqua, and known to some as water. What Luigi didn't know was that he wasn't actually consuming this actual fluid, but another called lighter fluid. He flushed down 2 gallons of them before he realised he had a date. He went to a lovely restaurant called Restaurant Le Wäirdnåým where they ate some more chips. Then Luigi decided to put hot some chili sauce on his chips. He took more and more, and ate it, and suddenly... WHAT THE F...
nuclear_explosion.jpg

BOOOOOOM

ZOMG lolz.
1-Up Shroom said:
One day an Airship has arrive of the Mushroom King. The airships cause much trouble to the Kingdom. Fire balls and cannon rained from the airships burning everything in site. Bowser's Baddies kill anyone Toad (or human) that disobeyed them. Then Bowser jump off from his ship and dances on the ashes that where left from the chaos that they have cause. Even Peach's Castle was gone. Now Bowser was looking for the princess and he hope that he didn't kill her. He find her. She was hidden in a bush. Then Peach's cries for help but no one heard her. Later on in the Airship Peach was locked up in a room with lava pool. Eventually Mario comes out of from the airvents. "Mario!!" Peach cried. Then the door creaked open and Bowser appeared. "NO!!!" Peach cried. The two began to battle and Peach takes cover. Sadly Mario slips on something and falls straight to the ground and was knock on. Bowser evil grin of his face :evilgrin: . And then pick up Mario body and throw him in to the lava. Peach was now horrified. Mario was now killed. Who will save Peach now. Well she was able to remove Mario Body out of the lava with burning him self. "He was wearing fire proof outfit." Peach said. "But his dead. bleeding to death...I know what to do." Peach chanted some odd words and throw her self in to the lava. Was she crazy..Yes she was. But she gave up her life just to give Mario life again. Next Mario wakes up. "Huh I was killed.(O_O)" he said. "I got to find Peach!!". Suddenly he turns around noticing that Peach lifeless body was floating in the lava. "OH MY GOSH!!! THEY KILLED PEACH! I DIDN"T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO GO OUT WITH HER."
Then a white figure appears in front of Mario. "Gah!!!" Mario said. "Ma-ro. Mario!! It me Princess Peach. I know I dead but I did this for you. Bowser kill you but I brought you back with a chant." Peach said "No...NOOOOO... Srsly I thought Bowser killed you too. (Know who am I going to marry. :'(" Mario said. Then out of no where Bowser come in to the room. "HOLY CRAP!! I thought I killed you!!." Bowser shout "OH CRAP PEACH commit suidcide!!! :'(" Then Mario beats the crap out of Bowser save the kingdom then all is well. Ten years past and he get married to his old girl Pauline.

THE END
Toad48 said:
Thanks.

One day Mario was heading to Peach Castle. He saw Peach and he tried to catch up with and her and he slipped and landed on his butt. Peach die of laughter Fini.

Smiddle said:
Once upon a time Mario bet Luigi 257 coins on that he couldn't eat 700 grams of chips without drinking anything. Luigi ate the chips without any problems. Coughing, he ran to the fridge. Luigi likes to store everything in buckets for some reason, so he thought the contents of the bucket he was drinking of contained the mysterious fluid known to some as H20, known to some as 水, known to some as aqua, and known to some as water. What Luigi didn't know was that he wasn't actually consuming this actual fluid, but another called lighter fluid. He flushed down 2 gallons of them before he realised he had a date. He went to a lovely restaurant called Restaurant Le Wäirdnåým where they ate some more chips. Then Luigi decided to put hot some chili sauce on his chips. He took more and more, and ate it, and suddenly... WHAT THE F...
nuclear_explosion.jpg

BOOOOOOM

MUAHAHAHHAAHAHAAA

MUAHAHAHHAAHAHAAA

One day Wario went to chop down a tree. It fell on him. Then Mario rused out. "Is that what I'm going to do and die." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The end!

One day Mario was told by the Princess to keep an eye Proffeser E. Gadd. (because he blew up the Moon by accident.)

The professer was deilghted to Mario, cause now he had someone to try out his new Virtural Reaity Hellment that turned YouTube Videos into reality.

Mario tested it out by clicking random videos, it was fun for him, until he clicked this.

He ended blew up the entire world.

THE END

One day Luigi went to his room to watch youtube videos. He saw too many video and then his computure went BOOM. :bobomb:

The end.

One day Luigi was going to the bathroom. Luigi sat down....... (Fart) Kabooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! The toilet blew up.

One day Mario was going to take a bath. As he head to the bathroom he saw Luigi walking past the door scrating his bottom.
Mario was like What the heck....

Back