Right your own story about Mario.

1-Up Shroom said:
Once day at a pie eating contest, Mario and Wario were there. Wario ended up eating so many pies that he exploded ;D .

:wario: + Pai = :bobomb:
It'd be crazier if Luigi and Mario were full from Spaghetti and toast and they forced Peach to be in, but she prefers cake and goes into a cake eating contest... Wario should've also eaten Garlic on the way to the game.

ONe day, Peach invited Mario and Luigi for a picnic.

However, dazed with spaghetti, they noticed Peach was not where they planned to meet.

Thus, Mairo went on a pointless adventure through tons of crap instead of skipping to the last Hotel and killing Bowser first.

Dorkbert9001 said:
One day, Mario got bored. He went to Bowser and spammmmmmmiewhlfdsfselhj ljjk.hvcxjlkxkgkbj
Crap. Sonic Rocks has possessed Toadbert. :(

One day it was Princess Peach and Mario's wedding. Peach was so happy that she can finally marry Mario. But, Mario wasn't really Mario... He was Bowser!!! Bowser used a spell to make himself look like Mario. Peach didn't not know that Mario wasn't really Mario, untill the real Mario came. Mario looked all beat up (Bowser beat Mario up so he couldn't got to the wedding.) All the Toads were in shock, aswell as Princess Peach. "Mario?" Peach said. "But?? You're here? I'm confused!" "Impersonator!" Mario shouted and pointed at Bowser. "No you are the impersonator!!" Bowser shouted back. "Come on lets get this over with! Oh great he faint. Not what!!" Bowser said. "Noo your not Mario!! There's something odd about you. An odded vibe." Peach said. "Yes." Mario said with a small smile. Then Peach runs up to the real Mario. "Are you okay??" She asked. "No. Bowser beated me up and trap me in your castle basement." said Mario. "Who are you!! :mad: " Peach shouted. *Then Bowser's spell wears off.* "Ohmigosh I almost married Bowser again. -" *Peach falls to the ground.* "She out cold." and Toad said. Then Peach had a dream which turns to a night mare. Lastly Mario beat the crap out of Bowser. And took Peach to her castle.
THE END

1-Up Shroom said:
One day it was Princess Peach and Mario's wedding. Peach was so happy that she can finally Mario. But, Mario wasn't really Mario... He was Bowser!!! Bowser used a spell to make himself look like Mario. Peach didn't not know that Mario wasn't really Mario, untill the real Mario came. Mario looked all beat up (Bowser beat Mario up so he couldn't got to the wedding.) All the Toads were in shock, aswell as Princess Peach. "Mario?" Peach said. "But?? You're here? I'm confused!" "Impersonator!" Mario shouted and pointed at Bowser. "No you are the impersonator!!" Bowser shouted back. "Come on lets get this over with! Oh great he faint. Not what!!" Bowser said. "Noo your not Mario!! There's something odd about you. An odded vibe." Peach said. "Yes." Mario said with a small smile. Then Peach runs up to the real Mario. "Are you okay??" She asked. "No. Bowser beated me up and trap me in your castle basement." said Mario. "Who are you!! :mad: " Peach shouted. *Then Bowser's spell wears off.* "Ohmigosh I almost married Bowser again. -" *Peach falls to the ground.* "She out cold." and Toad said. Then Peach had a dream which turns to a night mare. Lastly Mario beat the crap out of Bowser. And took Peach to her castle.
THE END

lol

Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
One day it was Princess Peach and Mario's wedding. Peach was so happy that she can finally marry Mario. But, Mario wasn't really Mario... He was Bowser!!! Bowser used a spell to make himself look like Mario. Peach didn't not know that Mario wasn't really Mario, untill the real Mario came. Mario looked all beat up (Bowser beat Mario up so he couldn't got to the wedding.) All the Toads were in shock, aswell as Princess Peach. "Mario?" Peach said. "But?? You're here? I'm confused!" "Impersonator!" Mario shouted and pointed at Bowser. "No you are the impersonator!!" Bowser shouted back. "Come on lets get this over with! Oh great he faint. Not what!!" Bowser said. "Noo your not Mario!! There's something odd about you. An odded vibe." Peach said. "Yes." Mario said with a small smile. Then Peach runs up to the real Mario. "Are you okay??" She asked. "No. Bowser beated me up and trap me in your castle basement." said Mario. "Who are you!! :mad: " Peach shouted. *Then Bowser's spell wears off.* "Ohmigosh I almost married Bowser again. -" *Peach falls to the ground.* "She out cold." and Toad said. Then Peach had a dream which turns to a night mare. Lastly Mario beat the crap out of Bowser. And took Peach to her castle.
THE END

lol

Fixed. I'm not good with english. :-[

1-Up Shroom said:
Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
THE END

lol

It doesnt matter, typoes are epic.

Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
THE END

lol

It doesnt matter, typoes are epic.

. . . .

Once there was a guy dressed in a red cap, red shirt, blue overalls and a pair of gloves. He enjoyed crushing walking mushrooms, throwing turtle shells, eating some other mushrooms, and jumping. One day, he heard his girlfriend had been kidnapped by some dragon/turtle thing, and that she was brought to his castle. The guy I am talking about realised that he had to rescue her, so he ran and ran and ru, he ran through woods, he ran past mountains, he even travelled in space. Eventually, he defeated the kidnapper, and he got her back.

Then after Rudnicki had told the story of his life, he was told that he needed mental care.

McGriddle said:
Once there was a guy dressed in a red cap, red shirt, blue overalls and a pair of gloves. He enjoyed crushing walking mushrooms, throwing turtle shells, eating some other mushrooms, and jumping. One day, he heard his girlfriend had been kidnapped by some dragon/turtle thing, and that she was brought to his castle. The guy I am talking about realised that he had to rescue her, so he ran and ran and ru, he ran through woods, he ran past mountains, he even travelled in space. Eventually, he defeated the kidnapper, and he got her back.

Then after Rudnicki had told the story of his life, he was told that he needed mental care.

Yes.

McGriddle said:

lol Rudnicki

A long time ago there was a Koopa Troopa, Mario jumped on it by accident and it went flying around in it's shell. It got hurt and went to the hospital. When it got out, it sued Mario for 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 gold coins. It lost the case and got angry. The Koopa Troopa grew bigger and bigger out of anger over time. Then one day, it saw Mario again and stole his girl friend.

And that's how Bowser came to hate Mario.

Nerdy Guy said:
A long time ago there was a Koopa Troopa, Mario jumped on it by accident and it went flying around in it's shell. It got hurt and went to the hospital. When it got out, it sued Mario for 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 gold coins. It lost the case and got angry. The Koopa Troopa grew bigger and bigger out of anger over time. Then one day, it saw Mario again and stole his girl friend.

I wonder why people always use nines when they want to do large numbers. I wonder why.

Nerdy Guy said:

:eek: That's a lot of money.

1-Up Shroom said:
One day Yoshi was stuck up in a tree and could get down, Mario come back and Yoshi call him. "I buzy!! (I'm going out.)" Mario shouted to Yoshi. After that no body help and years past by. Yoshi died and decides to haunt Mario, since Mario didn't Yoshi get out from the tree he was stuck in.

THE END

LOL. I can never make as good as stories as you do.

One time when Peach was kidnapped by Bowser again, Mario saw that Bowser had got some real dreadful high-tech equipment, but he decided to beat Bowser up anyway.

Mario was never seen again.

McGriddle said:
Nerdy Guy said:

I wonder why people always use nines when they want to do large numbers. I wonder why.
It makes it more expansive looking, because 9's seem higher than 0's when alot are put together.

It was Valentine's Day and Mario asked Peach to go on a date, she said no and Mario commited suicide.
The end. :'(

1-Up Shroom said:
It was Valentine's Day and Mario asked Peach to go on a date, she said no and Mario commited suicide.
Luigi then goes and asks her, she says no. He moves on.

Nerdy Guy said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Luigi then goes and asks her, she says no. He moves on.
Then he askes Daisy out and she said yes. :D

Back