Right your own story about Mario.

is he a monkey?

The Mario Bros. Weird Adventure

One day Luigi had to take a dump. He got stuck in the toilet, and landed in the sewer. Then Mario followed him. A gator ate Luigi. He came out to be Waluigi. Mario went in and exploded. He was a thin Wario. They both got ate again and became Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. Then DK destroyed the gator. He came from the toilet too. DK took them out and they were back to normal. But DK was turned to Baby DK. Funky Kong came in with a Magikoopa's wand. He had beaten it an hour ago. With it he turned DK back to himself. They went outside and there was a magikoopa. It got it's wand from FK and ran away.

THE END

CASTLE KOOPA

Mario was on a routine journey to invade Bowser's palace and rescue Princess Peach once again. He was Fire Mario, with a feather in his pocket just in case. As he exited the haunted forest, he coughed from the smoke. The large volcano nearby was having a minor eruption. High above, a Fly Guy noticed a small red and white dot running toward the castle. He looked at it with his telescope, and gasped. "King Bowser, this is Gary speaking. Mario is approaching the castle. If he maintains his current speed, he should be inside the building in 3 minutes". Bowser grumbled. Hopefully the Clubba gatekeeper wasn't asleep again.

As our hero made his way to the castle, he noticed that the Clubba was awake for once. Nothing too dangerous though. Mario threw a fireball, which hit the Clubba in the belly and made him stumble back. He accidentally bumped into the castle wall, getting a minor concussion. As the Clubba was trying to get rid of his splitting headache, Mario snuck past into the castle. Of course, he would have to get through a few guards before battling the Koopa king himself. Mario made his way through Snifits, Hammer Bros, and Koopatrols, losing his firepower in the process. Now he was Cape Mario, and the door to Bowser's throne was mere feet away. Of course, there's always someone to get in the way just when you think you're done. The lights turned off, the only light coming from a candle. In the little light there was, Mario saw a mowhawked figure about his height walking closer...

Mario soon identified it as Prince Iggy Koopa, fourth child of Bowser and the nerd of the family. Mario had fought Bowser's other kids (including Bowser Jr) earlier in his quest. Iggy had stayed home because he had a cold, but now he had gotten better, and was ready to be the penultimate boss. "HALT! You won't be seeing Peach this time, tubby. In fact, you'll be lucky if you get past ME! HAHAHAHAHA!"
Contrary to Iggy's claim, Mario knew that getting past him wouldn't be too tough. Ludwig, Roy, and Wendy were consistently bigger threats than Iggy, and Mario had defeated them without too much trouble. "Come and get me, Mario!" Iggy shouted. Mario did as he was told, and ran right towards the little brat. Iggy spat out a fireball, which Mario dodged easily. Mario made a great leap into the air, and came crashing down right onto Iggy's head, knocking him back. Iggy, beginning to get more desperate, decided to spin around in his shell. He wasn't nearly as good at doing this as Ludwig or Bowser, but he was decent at it nevertheless. As Iggy slid around, Mario knew that all he could do for now was avoiding it. Iggy finally decided that this wasn't going anywhere, and popped out of his shell. Coincidentially, he did this right next to Mario, who hit him in the face with a cape spin. This blow knocked off Iggy's glasses. As Iggy felt around for his glasses, Mario got the opening from defeating the now vision-impaired Koopaling, and strutted into Bowser's throne room.

"So, you're finally here", Bowser growled. Getting up from his golden throne, the king's fists clenched. "It's nice to see you again. Unfortunately, you won't rescue Peach this time. Mario, you've been a thorn in my side for far too long. It's time to end this ONCE AND FOR ALL!" screamed Bowser. "Don't you ever learn, Bowser? You do the same thing every time, and you expect a different result?" Bowser grumbled "Well, my family motto is try and try again. Maybe I'll take you out." All of a sudden, Bowser got up, and spat out a fireball. Mario mounced off of it with a spin jump, and landed right on Bowser. As Bowser rubbed his forehead, Mario got in a series of fast punches, ending with a powerful uppercut. Mario jumped up and away, preparing to make his next move. Bowser let out a stream of fire, which Mario dodged with ease. Bowser was open, so before the king could end his fire breath, Mario grabbed him by the tail and spinned around. Mario let go, and Bowser flew into the wall. As Bowser got up, Mario used his cape to hit his side about 15 times. Bowser stumbled back, seemingly defeated. However, he then charged forward at top speed, and rammed into Mario, who lost his powerup. Bowser screamed "That's it. I'm thowin' bombs at ya!" Bowser pulled a bomb out of nowhere, and threw it at Mario. Mario, having seen this tactic before from another enemy in the Subcon adventure, picked up the bomb and threw it back at Bowser. It exploded instantly, KOing Bowser. Mario knew that his quest was over, but that he would have many more battles later on with Bowser. Mario took Bowser's golden key and used it to free Princess Peach from her cell.

"Mario! Thanks a million for rescuing me!" Mario bowed and removed his hat as Peach kissed his cheek. "You know, I think you deserve a greater reward for saving me than just a cake. Want to go to the castle with me?" Mario realized what this meant, and hurried along into the warp to the castle. Luckily for the two lovebirds, Peach had coincidentially convinced Toadsworth to take a few days up.

LULZ INNUENDO

From Bowser's throne room, all that could be heard was Bowser moaning in pain. "Hold still, the healing spell will only hurt for a second" said Kammy. "Here's the fried Blurp you ordered, your Evilness" uttered the castle's head chef, a Koopa Troopa. Blurp flesh had a special chemical that helps soothe pain, and Bowser recovered in no time combined with Kammy's healing spells. Plus, it was delicious. Upstairs, a similar situation was happening with the geeky Iggy Koopa. Although the Koopa Troop had failed this time, they were persitent, and would never give up.

THE END

Mario and Yoshi were walking one day when they found some mushrooms. These were special mushrooms however, and when the two ate some, they were mutated. Yoshi turned into one of his ancestors, and his name changed to "Alan". Mario oddly tuned into a volcano. They eventually discovered water that was mixed with sugar, and you know the rest.

Toad48 said:
One day Wario went to chop down a tree. It fell on him. Then Mario rused out. "Is that what I'm going to do and die." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The end!

I don't get what you're saying

One day Yoshi was stuck up in a tree and could get down, Mario come back and Yoshi call him. "I buzy!! (I'm going out.)" Mario shouted to Yoshi. After that no body help and years past by. Yoshi died and decides to haunt Mario, since Mario didn't Yoshi get out from the tree he was stuck in.

THE END

One day Mario died. "Well, this is every story here in a nutshell." he said to himself.

Once upon a time, there was some fat plumber guy with a bigass mustache. Rather than getting a job with Roto-Rooter, he spent all of his time chasing after some girly girl who constantly got kidnapped by some...turtle thing. Despite the fact that he spent all of his time running after this broad, he never lost any weight. He got ticked off and took some diet pills. Little did he know that he was allergic to them. Then he died. THE END.

Once day at a pie eating contest, Mario and Wario were there. Wario ended up eating so many pies that he exploded ;D .

:wario: + Pai = :bobomb:

Back