Sony Mario movie update.

What is the latest on the Mario movie that Sony is producing? Does any of you guys know when it will be in theaters, the voice cast, and who is writing the script and such.

it's

not even announced.

for all we know, the deal might have fallen thourgh after the sony pictures hack,

It will be in theaters October 43 of this year and the story will be a loose adaptation of the critically acclaimed Mario's Early Years: Fun With Numbers!

The main cast will be as follows.

Mario: Will Smith
Luigi: Charlie Sheen
Peach: Drew Barrymore
Yoshi: Kate Winslet
Toad: Sandra Bullock
Bowser: Archive footage of James Dean

they better cast morgan freeman as a black version of rosalina

Magikrazy said:
It will be in theaters October 43 of this year and the story will be a loose adaptation of the critically acclaimed Mario's Early Years: Fun With Numbers!

The main cast will be as follows.

Mario: Will Smith
Luigi: Charlie Sheen
Peach: Drew Barrymore
Yoshi: Kate Winslet
Toad: Sandra Bullock
Bowser: Archive footage of James Dean

Oh, no! And where's the fan-requested Mario is Missing Definitive Edition (including Lemmy, Morton, Bowser Jr. and the Koopa Kids - the real ones, not those from the animated series) movie?
You really mean that the Sony movie wasn't that movie and the fans will have to wait?

No. All Goombas must be played by DMX.

With Sony announcing a Sonic Movie recently maybe we'll get news on a potential Mario movie.

If it happens it better not try to be hip and cool. I really don't want to see Mario do embarrising dated stuff.

superwesleybros said:
With Sony announcing a Sonic Movie recently maybe we'll get news on a potential Mario movie.

We've actually known plans for the Sonic movie for two years now. It's just the first time in a while that we got any sort of news about it.

(That said as a Sonic fan myself, I don't have any high hopes for it)

Back