Detective Pikachu: Birth of a New Duo

detective hat for smash 5

Also this looks completely ridiculous and i want to try it out.

Gamefreak75 said:
Nabber said:
if they get samuel l jackson to voice pikachu in the american dub it'll be a day 1 purchase

Morgan Freeman: "Welcome to the World of Pokemon..."

yes yes yes!

i love you

I may be getting this game because it looks kinda good. Also, it's a Pokémon game, so insta win!

Plus, people have already made some funny stuff about that one Pikachu scene. One person even made this one...

Pikachu%20intensifies_zpsaaubgjk5.gif

I was just about to post that
The only correct choice

I'M THE GARBODOR MAN I EAT GARBAGE

To be honest, I'm just glad they're doing something interesting with the franchise.

I'm always interested in a normally lighthearted series that attempts to make things a bit darker than usual. For better or for worse, it allows the writers to add more serious conflict to the story, which can give more serious depth to its characters, which can also create an opportunity for more serious dynamics and relationships, and it continues from there. I don't expect this game to resemble a creepypasta or anything, but with that trailer in mind and the franchise's past attempts at making things a bit grittier (Colosseum, X and Y), I'm looking forward to what this has to offer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeYARbPHcvk

detective pikachu's voice makes my sword hand twitch

game releases march 23rd and has an amiibo

Immediately knew it was Kaiji Tang the moment he said "detective pikachu: bolt of brilliance".

Back