>pikachu with grown man's voice
>pikachu is a detective
>pikachu is a detective
>with a grown man's voice
I meant differences in gameplay.

Guh hyuck!

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
I haven't watched the trailer yet, but I hope his sidekick is a Wooper with a voice like Chris Rock's.

The Engineer

Mushroom Attendant
Dark ProtoMan said:
Ultron said:
>pokemon parody of sherlock
>pikachu is a detective
>pikachu with grown man's voice
>pikachu is a detective
>pikachu is a detective
>with a grown man's voice
I meant differences in gameplay.

Guh hyuck!

no offence, but i wasn't actually replying to you

that post was literally my disdain to this game's existence

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
God, I really hope there are other Pokemon and they can talk just like Pikachu does. Would be GOTY.

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
Considering the other Pikachu talked in regular Pokespeak, I think it's like Meowth from the anime, who can talk for no reason other than the writers wanted him to.

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Time Turner said:
Considering the other Pikachu talked in regular Pokespeak, I think it's like Meowth from the anime, who can talk for no reason other than the writers wanted him to.
No, Meowth fell in love with a snooty rich female Meowth but couldn't offer her anything since he was a street cat. Meowth tried to study human language to make himself more unique and through hard work, motivation and determination, he technically succeeded.

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
Dark ProtoMan said:
Time Turner said:
No, Meowth fell in love with a snooty rich female Meowth but couldn't offer her anything since he was a street cat. Meowth tried to study human language to make himself more unique and through hard work, motivation and determination, he technically succeeded.
if it's literally that easy how come every pokemon isn't speaking with a brooklyn accent

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
if they get samuel l jackson to voice pikachu in the american dub it'll be a day 1 purchase

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Time Turner said:
Dark ProtoMan said:
Time Turner said:
if it's literally that easy how come every pokemon isn't speaking with a brooklyn accent
They have no reason to learn human language, or they don't have access to the proper resources?

Gamefreak75

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Forum Moderator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Nabber said:
if they get samuel l jackson to voice pikachu in the american dub it'll be a day 1 purchase
Morgan Freeman: "Welcome to the World of Pokemon..."

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Bill Cosby as Hypno

But seriously folks, this seems like it will be good, but I bet the American version will mess the voice thing up by dubbing Pikachu with a female who just says Pikachu and then all the words are in subtitles.

Meta Knight

Victory is my destiny
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I'd rather have sam l jackson.

Then gamefreak would mistake pikachu for laurence fishburne