LEAST favorite character? (Out of these)

Who is your least favorite character in the Mario series?

• Mario

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Luigi

• Peach

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Daisy

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Yoshi (Who would pick this?)

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Toad

• Toadette

• Wario

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Bowser

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Bowser Junior

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • An enemy

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
i don't really hate any of the characters , but i truly despise whoever is behind the workshipping

For Example , Rosalina's fanbase is literally the worst thing on earth and here i am , loving the character since i'd never feel identified with such group of people.

I can easily put them apart .

Now the character that i like the least ... would be Wario , at least Waluigi is kinda funny , Wario is just ... i can't stand him too much.

The wa brothers and that annoying dinosaur

I picked Daisy, mostly because of how much she exemplifies wasted potential. Like, seriously, you have the ruler of this kind of alien land with fire-breathing sphinxes, mutant flies, exploding turtles, and pogoing zombies in it, and all you can come up with is "Yellow tomboy Peach"? You get an F.

The rest I don't really have any beef with, so Toad and Toadette win by virtue of being Toads, a species cursed to fight a perpetual battle against being among the most boring inhabitants of mushroom whatever planet. And those two don't seem to be fighting back much.

My least favorite characters are Bowser Jr. and Metal Mario.

- I hate Bowser Jr, because he somewhat replace the Koopalings and I prefer them. Bowser Junior is a boring character in my opinion.
- I also hate Metal Mario, because he's weird and look like Mario (I dislike Mario, I like Luigi a lot more)
- Wario would be my third one tie with some others, but I don't hate it much, I just dislike him

My least favorite isn't on this list. ;P I honestly don't dislike any character here.

But if I had to pick, probably Waluigi.

Roy Koopa said:
Same.

My least favorite is DK, but he's not there. Sad.
In my case, it's Starlow. I'm not surprised she's not up, though. She's not exactly a Mario staple, only showing up in the RPGs.

Either people are being ironic

or the continuous preaching of my gospel is working

Yoshi is totally far from being a character people in general like the least.

This is just another easy bandwagon to jump into and that's why he has so many votes.

Back