Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Daisy is just a Peach clone!" The Ultimate Response

Daisy and Rosalina said:
That is not even Daisy, is just the Peach smash palette using Daisy colors

latest

Zae Eildus said:
why do all daisy fans sound the same

wat if all daisy fans are really just one person, but with a billion heads and a billion sock puppets. omy, i think you just cracked the code.

i could be talking about any daisy fan

why bring up memoryman

so oddly speciffic

Because I went in tons of websites and when I mentioned Daisy's name everyone jumped on me calling me "oh it's a memoryman alt!"

I actually don't believe you're memoryman. At least with the DejiHime sockpuppet, all the signs are there. I don't see that with you.

Dia said:
wat if all daisy fans are really just one person, but with a billion heads and a billion sock puppets. omy, i think you just cracked the code.

will confirm that all baby luigi fans you see are just extensions of me

He is not meme.

I know someone who uses that exact same Daisy picture as an avatar in a different place.

It's most likely him.

As a Daisy fan myself (she's my second favorite Mario character), I'm getting real sick of this thread just like everyone else. Can someone maybe lock it or something?

Yeah, Daisy and Rosalina is not a sockpuppet. His account was created before Memoryman was banned.

As for locking the thread, I'll leave that to the admins to decide.

J-Yoshi64 said:
As a Daisy fan myself (she's my second favorite Mario character), I'm getting real sick of this thread just like everyone else. Can someone maybe lock it or something?

best report it then, makes mods and such more aware of the situation rather then making a suggestion, faster and far more efficient that way.

memoryman3 said:
So you want this thread locked just because it's a Daisy thread? Please....

Why did you bump this boyo?

Edit: No, it's because it devolved into needless quagmire of incessant arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back