Happy Thanksgiving!

Andymii

'Hoy, small fry!
If you're American, enjoy your break from school or work, and eat some turkey.

If you're not American, still eat turkey because it is delicious.

What's everyone's plans for Thankgiving 2015?

STAYING HOME FOR THE FIRST TIME

My family has a tradition of eating a big turkey (and by that I mean BIG) with mashed potatoes, gravy, and cranberries at the our country club Thanksgiving special.

Oh, but our next-door neighbors have also invited us for a party. So food-wise, we're definitely set for lunch and dinner.

[quote author=Viper26]Thanksgiving is coming on the 26th this year, which isn't that late for Thanksgiving. So what better way to celebrate is to watch the annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Rickroll the United States and eat two to three days worth of food (Especially the turkey!). I'm not a competitive eater, but yeah, 5,000 calories can make you gain about five pounds. If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, then you are missing out on the one day it's okay to eat until you're way too full. Or you can go to a buffet, whatever.[/quote]

Ah shit, Rick Astley isn't in the parade. And I'm not eating 5k calories, maybe 2000. I eat my three meals on the days leading up to Thanksgiving.

I'm apparently not having a big Thanksgiving this year.

Not even a turkey sandwich.

Instead, I'm having leftovers by myself... which isn't bad, but not my idea of a Thanksgiving.

Back