Favorite Pokemon?

I like alot, but one of my favorites is..... :shock: :shock: AIPOM! :shock: :shock:

3dejong said:
Man, MM, you sure love dark, evil Pokemon.

Heheh. What can I say? It's the truth.

Ghost Pokemon rock! Except in Pokemon Red/Blue and Yellow, they sucked there......... strong against Psychic Pokemon my @$$.

I like glitch Pokemon. Most don't have faces.

Oh NoEZ! Missingno.! I've seen people who actually want that weird, yet awesome thing in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Ridicoulous, some of those suggestions.

Anybody ever catch Missingno.? I did, it was horrible, all the screeching and random chaos, nothing was ever the same. Teaching it Fly, evolving it into Kangaskhan and trading it into Pokemon Stadium and watching the Kangaskhan air-walk was cool though.

I know! The last unlockable character in SSBB erases the rest the leaves. :lol:

XD That's great! Blue Screen of Death!

Another, less well known glitch Pokemon is 'M. Any of you ever heard of 'M?

I wont to catch a glitch pokemon......they sound cool.

Smiddle said:
Yeah... booming your GameBoy is really cool, huh (I hate my keyboard. I can't write question marks.)

Why not???

I don't know anything about Pokémon. :blush: Though, I've always liked Mew and Meowth. And even more strange, I hate cats.

Parayoshi said:
I don't know anything about Pokémon. :blush: Though, I've always liked Mew and Meowth. And even more strange, I hate cats.

Everything in that post is what I consider strange. o.o;
I personally don't really have a favourite Pokémon (hurrah for accent aigu ;P), but back when I enjoyed Pokémon, my favourite was Pichu. So cuddly. :P

Oddly enough, I remember the very beginning of Pokémon for me. But that, kiddies, is a story for another time. xD

Smiddle said:
Max2 said:
Smiddle said:
Yeah... booming your GameBoy is really cool, huh (I hate my keyboard. I can't write question marks.)

Why not???
Because the GameBoy is a little machine you should handle with respect. It's TEH FUN.

no, why can't you do ? marks???

Back