Angela's Top (Insert a number here)

fsr (for some reason) i was afraid of ddd when i was younger

Well I got to give you one thing, the music in DDR and JRB is beautiful

Wet-Dry World will always be my favorite 64 world

Viper26 said:
Try riding smaller coasters like Blue Streak
tried, but i can't

oh well, i can spend my whole life without riding a roller coaster and feel no shame in if

Stargazing said:
Viper26 said:
tried, but i can't

oh well, i can spend my whole life without riding a roller coaster and feel no shame in if

Hate roller coasters too, so I can side with you on this

Baby Luigi said:
Stargazing said:
Viper26 said:
tried, but i can't

Would you ride the ones at Disneyland? They aren't that fast, and are more for the whole family to enjoy.

Viper26 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Stargazing said:
Viper26 said:
tried, but i can't

Would you ride the ones at Disneyland? They aren't that fast, and are more for the whole family to enjoy.

California Adventures would like to have a word with you

Top 10 Letters of the Alphabet

This list starts getting random now! You will get top (insert number here) that can be extremely random from now on. Buuut, meh. Let's begin shall we? Sorry for this troll list guys!

Number 10: The Letter A

The letter A! It's the first letter of the alphabet and the first vowel. Without it........

Number 9: The Letter R

Without it, we couldn’t have ‘Red’, ‘Rubies’, ‘Rabbits’ or ‘Revolvers’. Without R, ‘Rarrgh’ would just be ‘arrrgh’ and that’s pathetic. R’s also nice and curvy, but doesn’t feel the need to flaunt it like some letters do. ARRRRRR!

Number 8: The Letter M

MMMMMMM. Chocolate chip cookies. MMMMMMMMM. Seriously, who doesn't love the letter M? After all, we used to say MOMMY! Or maybe MOMMA! Or MOOM!

Number 7: The Letter F

F is great, it stands for Fire, Fireworks and Firearms. It also starts a few other, non-fire related words such as frolic, fright and fuuuuuuuuun. Like what this list is! Fun! (Totally not fun).

Number 6: The Letter L

L! I Love to Lick LoLLypops! Lily is a type of fLower as is a name! LLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Number 5: The Letter U

Uhhh.....

Number 4: The Letter Q

Q is cooler than a body in a freezer. There’s also the James Bond association, which automatically gives it +10 points. However, Q does lose points for being a bit of a wet blanket and always insisting it hang out with its best mate, ‘U’.

Number 3: The Letter T

One word, ‘Teradactyl’. Two more words, ‘Tyrannosaurus Rex’. (Yes, I know that isn't how you spell "Teradactyl," but that IS how you pronounce it!

Number 2: The Letter V

As an adverb, ‘Very’ is unbeatable. Whatever you’re describing is instantly made better by sticking ‘very’ in front of it. It’s what I do in everything I’ve written. None of this would be possible with out V.

Number 1: The Letter Z

Strangely, the actual best letter of the alphabet is actually, Z; A’s polar opposite in more ways than one. Where A is a right keeno, hanging out at the start of the alphabet for everyone to see, Z hides away in the rough end of the alphabet, smoking cigarettes and doing its thing. There’s a reason all the cool kids in 80s and 90s films were called ‘Zed’.

Viper26 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Stargazing said:
Viper26 said:
tried, but i can't

uh i have

and it's just not for some people

EDIT: on topic tho, z is a good letter

you should do your top [number] animes

@Uniju.
Here it is! I only have watched 5 anime in my life, so here is the top 5!
Top 5 Favorite Anime

Number 5: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
FMA-Brotherhood_Poster_Vol02a.JPG
Ah, a sci-fi, adventure anime. I was recently introduced to it and I've only watched one episode so I have nothing much to say right now. These are the only anime's I've ever watched and Fullmetal Alchemist seems like it has potential. We'll just have to wait and see.

Number 4: Bladedance of Elementalers
ZMCZ-9541%20%281%29.jpg
In a world where spirits exist and only pure maidens have the privilege of contracting with the spirits, maidens from noble families gather at Areishia Spirit Academy where they are trained to become an elementalist. Enter Kamito Kazehaya, a male teenager who does something thought impossible – he contracts with a spirit. Being the only male elementalist in the world (and only the second male elementalist in 1000 years) he received an invitation from the Academy's director, Greyworth Ciel Mais, to come to Areisha Spirit Academy. Upon arriving, he loses his way in the spirit forest and stumbles upon a girl named Claire Rouge purifying herself in a lake. She is, understandably, upset and embarrassed and attacks him. He is able to avoid the worst of her wrath and finds out that she intends to contract with a sealed sword spirit. He accompanies her so that she can guide him out of the forest once she has accomplished her goal. Claire attempts to contract with the sealed sword spirit but fails causing it to run wild. In order to save her life, Kamito forms a contract with the sword spirit himself, much to Claire's chagrin. Disregarding the fact that he saved her life, she accuses him of stealing her spirit and insists that he atone for it by becoming her contracted spirit. Basically a harem like Trinity Seven. I don't have anything against harem's in anime's, but in real life, it would be a problem.

Number 3: Naruto
Naruto-Shippuden-18.jpg
Ah, Naruto. Who doesn't know Naruto? It's one of the most popular anime's ever and I can understand why. A powerful fox known as the Nine-Tails attacks the ninja village Konoha. In response, the leader of Konoha – the Fourth Hokage – seals the fox inside his newborn son Naruto Uzumaki at the cost of his life. As a child, Naruto is isolated from the Konoha community, who regards him as if he was the Nine-Tails itself. A decree made by the current Hokage, the Third Hokage, forbids anyone mentioning the Nine-Tails to anyone else. Twelve years later, renegade ninja Mizuki reveals Naruto the truth before being defeated by him with the Shadow Clone Jutsu, earning the respect of his teacher Iruka Umino. Shortly after, Naruto becomes a ninja and is assigned alongside Sasuke Uchiha, whom he often competes against, and Sakura Haruno, whom he has a crush on, to form a three-person team named Team 7 under an experienced sensei, the elite ninja Kakashi Hatake. Like all the ninja teams from every village, Team 7 is charged with completing missions requested by villagers, ranging from doing chores, and being bodyguards or executing assassinations. You will be laughing, crying, and all those stuff as you watch Naruto.

Number 2: No Game No Life
047%20no%20game%20no%20life.jpg
The very first anime that introduced me to the world of anime. I was getting recommendations from my friends of anime's and she told me Naruto and No Game No Life to start off everything. I've heard how popular Naruto was, but I haven't heard of No Game No Life at all so I chose that one and I am not disappointed. Also, No Game No Life led me to Trinity Seven so that's another plus! Sora and Shiro are two hikikomori step-siblings who are known in the online gaming world as Blank, an undefeated group of gamers. One day, they are challenged to a game of chess by Tet, a god from another reality. The two are victorious and are offered to live in a world that centers around games. They accept, believing it to be a joke, and are summoned to a reality known as Disboard.

Number 1: Trinity Seven
download%20%287%29.jpg

Aw, heck yeah! Trinity Seven! This was introduced by my friend and heck, I was at first skeptical, but this turned out to be really fun! Also, it's pretty perverted, but really funny! To those who haven't watched this, I suggest you stop what you're doing and watch this. It's about Kasuga Arata who lived a normal life together with his childhood friend, Hijiri Kasuga, in a small town. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and a magus (mage) appeared before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a grimoire that his childhood friend had left. The appearance of the magus led him to a new life in the Royal Biblia Academy and meeting the members of the Trinity Seven. It's really interesting and I'm prioritizing this anime over the rest. It's so good!

Top 7 Creepiest Mario Characters
Number 7: Sorbetti
mario_galaxy_2___sorbetti_by_kourine-d37ushw.jpg
Sorbetti. When I first played Super Mario Galaxy 2, I was pretty creeped out by his appearance. One thing you should know is that I HATE clowns. They freak me out a lot and when Sorbetti smiles.....he looks like a clown. Not to mention he tries squishing you and his sound and laugh....UGH. I want to hug somebody. :yoshi:

Number 6: Fiery Gobblegut
220px-Fire_Gobblegut_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_Galaxy_2.png
Same with Sorbetti, his eyes really irks me. His eyeball can rotate angles that we normally can't. Also, his sound doesn't help out on the fear factor also. But mostly, his eyes is the main thing that freaks me out. He just looks like some drunk thing just going out and killing everyone or a mental retard.

Number 5: Shivers
200px-Shivers08.png
I watch let's plays of Luigi's Mansion and although Shivers doesn't directly attack you, the sound he makes is just very creepy and really unnatural. When his candle catches on fire he starts squealing dementedly, and once you try sucking him up with Poltergust, he makes even stranger sounds. Seriously, Shivers gives me the shivers.

Number 4: Shy Guy
Shyguy.jpeg
Ahhh, Shy Guys! I normally thought they were really cute, but noticed that they didn't take out their masks and I wondered why. Let's say that I went online to search some pictures of Shy Guys' and let's say my fear of them increased really sharply, barely surpassing Shivers. Who knew Shy Guy's might look soo creepy? Not me, that's for sure!

Number 3: Mad Piano
Mad_Piano.jpg
OH MY GOD. I'm sure all you 64 fans can agree with me on this, but that piano is so creepy as heck! I mean seriously! I know it's a haunted house and all, but I didn't expect that thing to start lunging at you with sharp teeth! I played this when I was young and when I first met that piano, I started squealing, threw my controller at the TV then buried my face on my pillow where I shivered myself to sleep. True story.

Number 2: Mimi
mimi.jpg
EEEEW! This goes more along the disgusting/creepy rating rather than how scary it is. I've heard many people joke about how Super Paper Mario was supposed to be an E rated game, but it was actually an R rated game. I can understand because seriously? A girl who's head spins for God knows how long and becomes a spider?! The sounds don't help either with all the cracking and stuff.

Number 1: Dry Bowser
dry_dry_bowser_by_marioshi64-d4leoko.jpg

Here is the number 1! Fricking Dry bowser! His appearance is scary enough, but the thing that creeped me out the most was when after you defeated Bowser, he fell into the lava. He started struggling and the second time his body came out of the lava, it looked so....disturbing. Urgh. I still lose my breakfast/lunch/dinner when I see that. It is too creepy for my liking and I still haven't gotten used to all this.

Back