What shows you think have Bad/Good Animation?

Pronouns
She/Her
Good Animation:

Gravity Falls:
Very flourished animation

The Amazing World of Gumball:
I love on how this show has multiple animations, especially combining 2D and 3D.

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends:
Multiple Animations

The Simpsons:
I love the smooth animation

Over The Garden Wall:
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Bad Animation:

The Garfield Show:
This show has absolutely TERRIBLE CGI. My Teacher showed us a CGI Film made by somebody for the first time and it had better animation. It looks like Claymation being animated by CGI. Plus, it appears that the animators are lazy to make a new character, they just get a background character and recolor it, I've seen a background character with 20 Recolors. Plus in that Blueburd episode, the baby bluebirds look like deformed aliens.

Teen Titans Go!:
No Cartoon Network, this is'nt our new favorite show (Who comes up with that Slogan?, i can think of a better one in 2 seconds flat). Using Photomation is the stupidest idea i have ever seen, it's evident that they're lazy to actually animate something. Plus, the animation looks like Bobbleheads on (Well, i can't say it...kids go on here).

Pickle & Peanut:
This show has the laziest animation i have ever seen!, It looks like a 5-year old drew the storyboard. Seriously, do people know what appeals to kids nowadays?.

Breadwinners:
It's evident, just lazy animation.

The Problem Solverz:
Is this a cartoon or a Drug trip?

12 oz. Mouse.

Any other show under "Bad Animation" is the wrong answer.

steven universe is simple but it really knows how to work a color palette and geometric designs

Good animation
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Steven Universe
The Amazing World of Gumball
The Fairly Oddparents (the later seasons might be crap writing but the animation has improved)
Spongebob Squarepants (same with spongebob)
Gravity Falls

Bad animation
12 oz. Mouse (it's probably the worst looking show I've ever seen. I would look past its flaws if it has good writing, and it's sadly not the case)
Breadwinners (yes let's use a stock image of a male duck and call him a girl and also, the main characters look more like frogs than ducks)
Almost Naked Animals (DISGUSTING)
Pickle & Peanut (awful use of flash)
Fanboy and Chum Chum (every character is repulsive to look at)
Problem Solverz

BTW, I think Teen Titans Go personally has appealing animation. The writing is well... another story.

Back