Questions and Comments!

Re: Questions!

Mario Party 9's I guess.

dark bowser by far

if that doesn't count, then probably the one from partners in time in the volcano, that was gr8

Baby Bowser in Yoshi's Island.

The music is flat out awesome. Throughout all of YI, you have a sense of calmness with the atmosphere, but then this shows that Yoshi's Island does not fuck around. It's such an intense battle and I love every bit of it.

Marty Mcfly said:

The music is flat out awesome. Throughout all of YI, you have a sense of calmness with the atmosphere, but then this shows that Yoshi's Island does not fuck around. It's such an intense battle and I love every bit of it.

I'm probably going to say this too

Were going to be doing something different today!

Day 16: Thoughts on 2016 election and candidates you support.
For me, I support Clinton and Sanders. Trump is too......idk, his views don't match with mine at all, but being a Democrat and all, I want Clinton and Sanders to win and they have the best chances.

I don't live in the US, but i'd probably vote Democrat as well lol.

Marty Mcfly said:

Took the words right out of my mouth.

?

Oh

Angelxmoore said:

I wasn't even aware of the 2016 election.

I honestly have no thoughts or care of political stuff so my answer is -

idc :dk:

Not American either, but I'd support the Republican candidate :yoshi: Out of them all, Paul was my favorite, but from Trump and Bush I'd go with Trump.

Day 17: What is your favorite TV show?

Girl meets world

I don't regularly watch TV, so I don't really have a favorite, but I happened to see the "Relics of the Old Republic" last night so Star Wars Rebels, I guess.

1 DAY LATER EDIT: How did I ever forget Spongebob

I don't currently watch any TV Shows, but some of my favorites have been:

-Avatar: The Last Airbender (which I never really watched on tv though, lol)
-Spongebob
-Fringe (recommend)
and Scrubs.

Angelxmoore said:
Were going to be doing something different today!

For me, I support Clinton and Sanders. Trump is too......idk, his views don't match with mine at all, but being a Democrat and all, I want Clinton and Sanders to win and they have the best chances.
I'd go with Clinton and Sanders as well. I really dislike the Republican party and disagree with every single one of their opinions. That they have a solid portion of candidates that don't even agree with global warming or evolution is bad enough.

Angelxmoore said:
Day 17: What is your favorite TV show?
The Fairly Oddparents and Danny Phantom, though I don't watch TV at all.

Back