Out of all your themes, which did you like best?

Mintiously

Prince of LOUD.
Pronouns
They/them
We've all had a theme. Why not share your favorite? Mine's this one!

Of course the Baby Luigi theme.

I liked my Pent theme. I may want to go back to it when I replay FE7 (probably not for a while). I also liked my Ephraim theme, but Vommack still has it.

I liked my Ornithologist Mario, MaЯio, Mario Party themes, LeftyGreenMario, Hypochrondriac Mario, Mario's Drunken Holiday Special, Dr. Mario, and maybe a few I missed since I lose track. But I take a lot of love and care when choosing my themes. :O})

Other than my default I really enjoyed Meta Ridley and Rayquaza. I will probably be going back to those themes someday

Lucina without a doubt liked the Eggman one back from 2011 as well though.

I think I liked the Peridot one. And the Kazooie one. And the one with the cosplay avatars.

Nah, I'll just steal his theme some day when he's not looking.

Which will be pretty easy to do, because birds cannot look forward.

i think i gotta go with uniju

Either my current one, or Demidevimon (who I should go back to some day). Jim McGinn and Grim also get mentions.

I liked seeing all the boob-poking gifs Nozomi had for me. I also liked being Ness.

I might do an Blue Exorcist theme and like that better, idk.

i actually don't remember all my themes, hold on a sec

i think the nicest looking one was the emperor one, but i don't recall changing my name for that so it wasn't a complete theme

the most entertaining one was definitely viridi because she's hilarious and i could post reaction images to stuff

for just average interactions though i think skulduggery, thrawn, and dr. javelin (as drawn by edo) are generally the best themes, since they're obscure enough that people tend to relate them to me at this point. i guess ember spirit fits in that too

* Honoka Kousaka is probably my most devoted-to theme, sporting her motif quite a few times.

* My Phoenix Wright theme gave me a neat excuse to use Ace Attorney gifs. I brought it back once, but not for long. Similarly, Sain was pretty neat for the Fire Emblem things.

* Not really a theme, but my current name, It's the Great Pumpkin, NEXandGBX!, was quite entertaining last year (and me keeping it for November lead to a pretty funny moment between Shy Guy Forever and I in the MJ Thanksgiving thread).

* While on the subject of SGF, Dark Pit was a neat theme too. I would have enjoyed it much more had Shy Guy not stolen it not long after though.

* Marf. Oh boy, Marf. Being the most out-there theme I've had (only rivaled in that category by Pink Gold NEXandGBX) it certainly was something. Definitely humorous, and probably my favorite overall.

Most fun: Yui Hirasawa
Best Character: Ema Skye
Coolest looking: Chiaki Nanami

I think I've got a list of my themes... somewhere, but off the top of my head

Fronk was a mistake, it was nothing but trash
having a Sabrina theme was fun, I'd love to redo it if/when gym leader themes are a thing again
Hector was fun too
SU needs more Opal before I'll go back to that
atm Spectre Knight is cool

I love my classic Rhythm Heaven avatar but above all Zero is probably my favourite.

GBA what are you on about, Fronk is always the best choice (bar ZE)

idk, I'm most fond of the Maki theme probably because I had that for the longest. Mio and Kyon are both good too, Kyon had the best avatar and Mio had the best sig.

can't go wrong with the trampoline though.

Back