Love Live! School Idol Festival ID share and discussion

Nozomi Toujou said:
fucking shit lily i'm not even at 4000 yet
I am deadly serious about getting in t1 and want to get gem-spending out the way while I have the free time to grind.
don't worry, I am being weird with getting the sr day 1, as you are probably fine with how you are doing.

Nozomi Toujou said:
I'm the only one on my friends list with this:

gxXP4Ow.jpg

No Rin love??
I am going to get it but I am not teiring so I am not spending gems... I should still be able to get it day 7-ish of the event through naturally playing, as earlier by some miracle I was in t3 event though I am not using gems.

Yuusuke Makishima said:
I am going to get it but I am not teiring so I am not spending gems... I should still be able to get it day 7-ish of the event through naturally playing, as earlier by some miracle I was in t3 event though I am not using gems.
KURURIN!

Nozomi Toujou said:
Yuusuke Makishima said:
KURURIN!
that was totally not on purpose

Umi Sonoda said:
Ladies and gentlemen, get yourselves to Rank 90 the story is HonokaxAlpaca must watch
I will be there by the end of this event
Also: I need to fucking chill
CW6HTMYWMAAo8Z7.png

Nozomi Toujou said:
i put in 5 gems and i just

zvJLNmi.jpg
tfw my solo yoloes will never be this good.
Well after the Nico event I am gonna burn all my gems in hope of SLG Nico

I managed to SS both EX and random once, but after playing it a few times I can't do it consistently and as my smile team is still fairly weak when I get an A combo I usually drop down to an A score as well which means its more efficient for me to keep playing hard for the rest of the event... even though I have already got all the achieves from it

For this event song, I have to get rid of the healers and replace them with perfect lockers, which the highest Smile score will be 49200 from my team, I need to get "Smile increases drastically" guests for max points to get S Rank in EX. And as long as I can hold a 300 Combo EX is more efficient for me than hard (S Rank/A Combo will do). The final score for getting S Rank is around 315000 minimum.

J89oXPS.png

It barely hits S Rank when I hit the last 5-9 notes.

And obv Nico get, but I might just play whenever I feel like it to get 60 plays by tomorrow then I'll play EX Random after that.

lHqLXOM.png

Even full combo, the score really was a close one. I need a huge combo to stack up the scores otherwise S Rank is impossible even with my team.

tfw everyone complains about a weak smile team when you have only rares, the promo ur, and one sr from the event

Nozomi Toujou said:
tfw everyone complains about a weak smile team when you have only rares, the promo ur, and one sr from the event
when the event started my smile team was literallt two sr's and r's... since then it has improved a little (because of the promo UR, on of the event SR's and another SR I got from a third year scouting 10+1

First Scout
9gA6c5z.png

ELICHIIII~

Second Scout
32gfNbc.png

(i wasn't able to capture her opening)
Look who it is. It's Nico.
She wants me to T1 the event so badly, she gave me another card of herself to win me over, didn't she...

Third Scout
WTEmxql.png

Aweee, look at her! She's my favourite one that I pulled, for sure.

NF0yA7X.png

My second Nozomi!! Oohh, what a cutie! I can idolize her. My first idolized SR~

... and not a single... smile SR...

SOLO YOLO
0an3laG.png

first 5 gems... WHAT
(and then i proceeded to pull nothing but crappy rares after
rip the smile dream)

tVHhNGx.png

I GOT MY SIBLINGS TO PLAY AND AM HELPING THEM LEVEL UP FAST

if you want their codes ask me i guess

Umm
So after Nico event the SLG Nico will be out and I want to stream a scout. I will use Skype group chat (Guess I have to open a new chat) and screenshare my Mac because I will mirror my phone to Mac.

It will be 6 Green tickets, 1-2 10+1 scouts and 1 Blue ticket scout.

Anyone's interested to watch please tell me I will see when we can be all online

a3YHu0F.png

what were my hands doing
Also why the hell is the EX of this song SO much easier than the hard version... I can barely C combo the hard song and then just A combo the EX song while I am half asleep

yeah, anemone heart is weird, i also find the hard version harder than the ex

Umi Sonoda said:
Anyone's interested to watch please tell me I will see when we can be all online
i'm interested!

Back