Love Live! School Idol Festival ID share and discussion

they fucked around with practice and i found myself with a silver sticker

which i bought an sr nozomi out of

*headesk*

Nozomi Toujou said:
they fucked around with practice and i found myself with a silver sticker

which i bought an sr nozomi out of
and THAT is why I never let anyone play with my sif accounts unless I am watching and there are no events going on

yeah that's true, in a year i'll probably have like 30 srs so i'm not going to let this bother me that much

learning experiences

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK OKAY

Nozomi Toujou said:
i've decided i will save up my gems and use them on nothing until i hit at least 100 and a 10+1 scout is on
I'M A DIRTY FUCKING LIAR AND DECIDED TO SOLO YOLO BECAUSE WHY NOT

USED THE ONLY 5 GEMS I HAD AND GOT THE FUCKING NEW UR "LET'S SNEAK OUT" PURE HONOKA YESSSSSS MY PURE TEAM IS PRAISING THE FUCKING HEAVENS

this was actually my reaction:

"okay okay this is really fucking tempting"
"i'm going to hate myself in the morning"
"pleasebegoodpleasebegood"
"IS THAT"
"IS THAT"
"*gasping/screeching*"
"YESSSSSS"

EDIT: smg2daisy you have 16000 points already?? how?

Smg2daisy said:
Wise choice
My UR is from SoloYolo too
\
oh god my first ur is from solo yolo (tfw I still don't have a UR on the english version... I am tempted to do an account trade tbh with somone tbh)

and I am saving up my gems as I have a feeling the next jp event is going to be a Nozomi one which I will want to tier

medley festival guide: don't get bored partway through
a guide from: me

also i'm at 56lp, rest in peace

I am not even going to bother trying to tier this one as I know it's going to be a bloodbath because Maki and the first medley fest.
However, there is the angel Nico event after which I am trying for tier 1 on (since I should have around 50 gems stocked up by then and a lot of people probably will be gemless from the Maki event, plus I checked the song for it and it's the one song I can fc on expert- even though I will be doing it mostly on hard for the event since my smile teams sucks so I doubt I will get an S rank and I can't S combo it consistently/all the time)

Smg2daisy said:
I checked the event song earlier, I like how its EX is super easy.

No worries, even after that bloodbath I have some spares left which will bring me to T2.
i would play ex only for it but my smile team sucks so I can't s-score it... but I am hoping that if I go for tier one for the angel Nico if I screw up/miss it at least I will be in tier 2.
Yeah, I am sticking to a rule when I only tier for Nozomi and Nico though because with everyone else I am not that bothered and would rather save the gems (unless the reward card is really cool looking)

With the event song (we're talking about "Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita!", right?), I can full combo the EX song, but the EX song doesn't show up until the last 3 days, and by that point I'll have the card anyways. My smile team is better off than my Pure with a UR and SR, and my cool team with an SR, but my smile team has only idolized rares.

I think you give a higher chance for skill, but when I run into you again, I'll tell you. I haven't met Lily.

EDIT: Cirdec wasn't stamina to me, I think it varies. This time, both Cirdec and Smg2Daisy were an extra bronze reward.

I do 3 hards as I have looked at the charts and it's more efficient for me that way iirc, since while I can complete 3 experts I only get like a B/A rank and can't get a decent combo going on most EX songs, while on 3 hards I can S rank and S combo most the time so it's more efficient for me that way
and here are the charts here to see what is most efficient for you in terms of points: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay#Medley_Festival
But W/E, I know that doing ex songs does increase your chance of getting cool loot as well (as I do 3 experts sometimes anyway in hope I get good loot)

Back