Love Live! School Idol Festival ID share and discussion

I also updated the Japanese version!

Lily
rhVBMNK.png

Smg2Daisy
TlDuIJ2.png

Stargazing
Jo1AJMD.png

Okay, Gold, Silver, and Bronze. How do I get more besides Medley Festival?

Are you sure? I got 2 randomly for levelling up an SR Rin, so I'm not quite sure where you could get more...

Also, I'm afraid I might not be able to make the cutoff in time... I'm at 20000.

If you mean R cards, Medley Festival and Hard songs. Both have small chances to get but that's it. I thought you were asking how to get Gold, Silver and Bronze prizes. The prizes have that category only in Medley Festival.

Pump in more Gems. I see how lower rank players need to pump in more because of the amount of LP. And I realised it because I am not in the safe zone of T2 because of my low rank.

uhh, i'm getting the 2nd login bonus today, which is the first. so that means i'll get 2 gems on the last day, 1 gem today, and 1 tomorrow. besides, my next prize is kotori herself, so i'm NOT worried anymore.

i get the fourth login bonus before the event dies btw

After months or crying and failing I can FINALLY complete otome shiki on expert ;-; (I used to find that song almost as bad as soldier game tbh)
tumblr_nyql8dIP6x1r9lnngo1_540.jpg

I almost have the SR in the event, I should be able to get it but I haven't used love gems as I am not a huge fan of Kotori so I cba to even attempt tieir-ing

that reminds me that i just plunked 4 love gems in the japanese version to attempt to beat it

never again

Nozomi Toujou said:
that reminds me that i just plunked 4 love gems in the japanese version to attempt to beat it

never again
It took me ages to be able to do otome shiki, so don't worry (and I mean without lovegems as I probably could have done it before with a lovegem but I don't like using lovegems to complete songs where possible)
like idk if its the move from ipod to ipad/thumbs to fingers which chanegd anything as usually i completely fail at otome shiki but this time i miraculously completed it without even getting low on stamina at any point.

For this Kotori event, the expected T2 cutoff is around 49k points, so GOTTA SPEND 'EM ALL (Love Gems)

jkjk after calculate I need to spend 10 Love Gems to get 49k, and hey Nico thanks for the Love Gem from your Max Bond there

And this card.
And that card.

Okay I am T2ing it super confirmed.

i have 9 stickers

also wao-wao powerful day is great, i'm excited to see the exclusive tracks for bibi and lily white as well, they'll probably be really fun to play and fun to listen to.

Nozomi Toujou said:

never again
i actually beat it

now it's on the eng server
so... i have to... do it again...
heh...

EDIT: i tried soldier game ex
"oh hey this isn't so bad what was everyone talking ab- oh god WHAT"

Nozomi Toujou said:
i have 9 stickers

also wao-wao powerful day is great, i'm excited to see the exclusive tracks for bibi and lily white as well, they'll probably be really fun to play and fun to listen to.

Nozomi Toujou said:

never again
i actually beat it

now it's on the eng server
so... i have to... do it again...
heh...

EDIT: i tried soldier game ex
"oh hey this isn't so bad what was everyone talking ab- oh god WHAT"
*evil cackling*
tumblr_nysun7rDGZ1r9lnngo1_540.jpg

how many lovegems did you use (since I am gonna teir 2 the nico token when it happens even though idk when since ugh the medley fest update)
tfw you do a 10+1 and get another trashy sr and nothing else
Why cannot I not seem to get a UR on my english account... I have scouted enough flaming times

I was Rank 68 when the event started. The EXP bar was almost before the event ended. Now I am at Rank 70, and I spent 23-25 Love Gems. Do not underestimate those fans out there, and the Google Drive Event Tracker is your friend. You can see my final score and rank in the game.

Fun fact: My only UR so far was obtained from a SoloYolo. But I don't really do SoloYolos so that time was just :/

i've decided i will save up my gems and use them on nothing until i hit at least 100 and a 10+1 scout is on

EDIT: i beat soldier game ex

someone played with my phone and now my promo ur hanayo and sr rin are gone

well on the bright side, i got an sr nozomi out of it, but : /

Back