~LUIGI~

Luigi's games need more sequels. How about Luigi is Missing...

It's called Super Mario Galaxy. :rolleyes:

Striker Mario said:
Luigi is not a very stable person. He has squish/crush feelings for about every woman he sees for some reason.

I've always thought Luigi crushes easily, personally.
casually bumps several months old thread

:dk: Hey guys, you wanna know who's infinitely better than Luigi?

Gabriele said:
Waluigi is also allowed in this topic.

:dk2: CRUD

I hate this thread now

ルイージ said:
Striker Mario said:
Luigi is not a very stable person. He has squish/crush feelings for about every woman he sees for some reason.

I've always thought Luigi crushes easily, personally.
casually bumps several months old thread
Hm, I wonder why. It must be his awkwardness making him lean in several directions. But I don't blame him, the women he crushes don't look the slightest bit awful either.

Xandalf said:
:dk: Hey guys, you wanna know who's infinitely better than Luigi?

Gabriele said:
Waluigi is also allowed in this topic.

:dk2: CRUD

I hate this thread now
Eh, what if Waluigi wasn't allowed?

Striker Mario said:
Hm, I wonder why. It must be his awkwardness making him lean in several directions. But I don't blame him, the women he crushes don't look the slightest bit awful either.

Not to mention Prince Peasely is your standard definition of 'pretty boy'. It doesn't seem like he really outright acts on any of it, though!

I mean, aside from telling Mario to tell Rosalina that he got that Power Star.

Well, it's just sparing him the awkwardness of meeting anyone in person, I guess. I'd do the same. "Mario, uh, uh, eh, tell Rosalina I said hi, uh, yes? Uhm... like, yeah."

Luigi is so cute when he stutters. :3

He is adorable when he stutters, main-game or in Paper Mario.

That just reminds me of how cute he is in Super Paper Mario, especially when he's reunited with Mario. He's such a sap for his brother it's ridiculous.

Or just in those conventions. This is one of my favorite Luigi quotes.

Awwww, boy I have to give her a lot of spaghetti meatballs and garlic before I ask her to that. One day, I'm going to get the nerve up and I'm going to do it. Yeah. I gotta say, 'Uh, hey Daisy, uhhhh, uhhhh, uhhhh, hah, oh, uhhhh, uhhh,' and she's gonna say, 'Are you trying to ask me if I marry you?' and I say, 'Oh, uhhhh yeah, I uh, woow, oh I uh, yeaaah.' And she's gonna go, 'Okey dokey'. At least I hope so. That would be nice, huh?

Really, Luigi does this in Super Paper Mario? I can't imagine him, since he's so... full of himself? I think?

Can you explain why Luigi sometimes loves himself so much, but other times, he clearly lacks self-confidence?

Oh my god I love his convention quotes! I remember some of those.

Yeah, he's a little inconsistent about how he's full of himself or clearly lacking self-confidence. I kind of explained it away myself, and I depict him like this in writings, that he boasts primarily for the sake of making himself look good to others - but he doesn't actually feel the best about himself. He made his tale sound so grandeur when he was retelling it to Mario because he wanted Mario to be impressed with him.

Also, he was actually more subdued about it in Super Paper Mario. I mean, he does go on the sort of huffy train but that's only after he's been complimented and manipulated (the guy kind of acts like he's never been complimented since he reacts initially with surprise...). But I mean we know the real answer is different writers

One of them from Super Paper Mario is-

That's my bro, always bouncing back! Like me! I bounce too!

and this

Even if [Shadoo] was a fake, I don't ever wanna fight my bro again!

and then there's him saying, word for word, "I missed you, Bro!" But this tops it for the sappiness filter.

I was feeling a little down, but now that you're [Mario] here, I wanna jump for joy!

Note some of these might not be word for word but it's basically the quote. Notably, he also introduces himself as "I'm my bro's bro!" as if his status of being Mario's brother is something to be proud of and make a part of his identity.

Have you ever seen Nutty Professor? My headcanon is that E. Gadd gave him a serum that gives him the confident personality as exhibited in some games, just like the one Sherman Klump made.

Back