Animal Crossing: Amiibo Party

NSY

Celestial Guide
The Animal Crossing game no one was asking for!

Discuss

What is there to discuss?

All I can say is that Nintendo really hates Mario Party. Wii Party, then this? Why can't THIS use the car mechanic while Mario Party uses the traditional dice block and four separate people thing?

And it appears that you have currency, and you can land on spaces and stuff. In that case, why couldn't this have been Fortune Street?

Oh, and the games it could've been, of course, don't tie amiibos to it.

I'm not excited about more amiibo figures. It just means stuff we won't get.

oh yay a party game where your players are required to get an impossible to find figurine such joy

Glitchy said:
Mario Party Σ said:
I'm not excited about more amiibo figures. It just means stuff we won't get.

This whole game means more stuff I won't get.
Your wallet thanks you.

Lumastar said:
Hey, most of the Super Mario ones aren't too hard to get. Maybe they'll be generous here. Of course, there will have to be at least one rare figure. Who are you all betting it will be if most of them are findable?
Not Rosalina & Luma, and Wario, right now, isn't exactly the easiest to get.

And that's the problem: ANY of these amiibo can turn out rare, unless you are Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Pikachu, or Link. The rest is pretty much fair game, IMO.

But as Gold Mario and Silver Mario (and possibly Dr. Mario) show, even being Mario won't save you.

Mario Party Σ said:
Lumastar said:
Hey, most of the Super Mario ones aren't too hard to get. Maybe they'll be generous here. Of course, there will have to be at least one rare figure. Who are you all betting it will be if most of them are findable?
Speaking of that, I saw two Rosalinas in the GAME near my school yesterday.

Didn't get them because I couldn't care less for her amiibo, but it was a shock to see and I don't know what that means for her rarity.

May said:
well weren't they making them cards
I thought we're getting figures too.

Lyn said:
Mario Party Σ said:
Lumastar said:
Speaking of that, I saw two Rosalinas in the GAME near my school yesterday.

Didn't get them because I couldn't care less for her amiibo, but it was a shock to see and I don't know what that means for her rarity.
Rosalina is Target-exclusive in my region, so... :'(

Yeah, there were cards, but there were statuettes as well.

I bet the cards are going to be common, but they lack the appeal of a mini figure. But, cards could be rare too...

Resetti amiibo could work, though!

You wished for it, you got it.

Back