Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

Re: Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem

Yuki Nagato said:
's's'sss'
s'ss's'ssstop that right now you're s'sss'sscaring me.

I watched the trailer again and the things that bother me is the song they played (there had to be something... better? The song is the first trailer was fine) and what looked like actual full performances being done. I feel like both of those things are going to be veeery frequent and that's kind of concerning. Also looks like a localization nightmare, I can't imagine that going well in English.

Ignoring that for a moment, I did notice that there was a (probably) new character in the end where they quickly cycled through all the characters when they were transformed, looked like a short guy/girl in golden-ish armour holding an axe (I think).

I want to slap whoever said "weapons pyramid", they need to go somewhere.

Also, that dual attack with the Caeda lady and the archer who I don't think is the archer uncannily sounds like part of the Squid Sisters' song in Splatoon, suspicious.

Regardless, the game looks good, the only problem I feel is how slow it may be to get through battles, but hopefully there's a toggle for animations like in the Fire Emblem games.

after rewatching the trailer a couple of times, this looks like an awesome smt game.

like that one game everyone just bought because of the cover

you know

81KoJIz7HyL._SL1151_.jpg

i know this technically had nothing to do with smt but you could tell where it was influenced from

Re: Genei Ibun Roku #FE

Virion, Doga/Draug and Tharja are in the game as mirages

YmafzVAh.jpgjpg

Not much to say about Doga/Draug, Virion looks fabulous af and Tharja manages to look less slutty

Also there was a title change for a while

EDIT: I just realized that giant badass axe Doga is wielding, that's really cool

Still not very hype for this game but I thought i'd post this

Re: Genei Ibun Roku #FE

I figured there was no point posting info on this game since it don't remember anyone here being interested.

It's coming out in Japan soon iirc so we'll see how it's received over there.

here's a review of it if you want to know about it, apparently the battle system is well-made and the session feature is integrated well into the entire system. The characters are fine besides the MC who is terribly generic. Battle music isn't real ineresting and he doesn't like the boss music (though I've seen people say it was amazing so maybe he just doesn't like dark gloomy music) and the vocal songs are good with a few really good ones. world design is good besides the dungeons which are fairly boring to look at. the story is well-written. tl;dr "a really really good jrpg but not one I'd put on a pedestal"

Also it's selling really poorly in Japan so if you really wanted to see it flop, you can rest easy now.

It seems it's being localised as "Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE" and comes out June 24th this year. The songs aren't being dubbed, they're staying Japanese.

Not hyped for this and probably won't be getting it because it doesn't appeal to me at all (this isn't fire emblem it's waifu singing featuring dante chrom from the fire emblem devil may cry series). At least DOGA WILL CHOKE THIS POINT

this was one of the best games in the direct tbh

i probably still wont buy it since im infamiliar with both smt and fe but it looks hella rad

Bumping because the game is now out everywhere and was wondering if anyone got the game...

...besides me...

Finished the Prologue and got through a bit of Chapter 1. The game is surprisingly fun and I'm liking it so far. I was a bit hesitant about it at first.

I've only played like half an hour but no subtitles during battle seems like a bit of an oversight.

Well it'll probably be fine, I was pretty convinced after that one treehouse presentation that this game would be up my alley.

Back