Games that you hardly enjoyed or just didn't enjoy that much.

Pwwnd123 said:
Nintendo Land

I didn't enjoy it for long. I got bored after a little while.
On the contrary I actually really liked it. It's probably my favorite "Wii game" if you can even put it with those other games (Wii Sports, Wii Fit, etc.).

Lumastar said:
Pwwnd123 said:
Nintendo Land

I didn't enjoy it for long. I got bored after a little while.
On the contrary I actually really liked it. It's probably my favorite "Wii game" if you can even put it with those other games (Wii Sports, Wii Fit, etc.).

It's not bad for a pack-in title at launch.

Yeah, Nintendo Land wa

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team: Played it, got bored, didn't play it for months, played it again, got bored quickly.

I'm at Mount Pajamaja. Is it worth pressing on or should I just hibernate again?

I like the Mario Bros. but god they need more expression in this game. How about a little shouting when a match begins? Or grunting while performing attack commands? Or yelping in pain? I mean, the soundtrack isn't great either, as it puts me to sleep kinda, so yeah, it didn't help with my interest. But at the very least, give the two some silly one-liners.

Glitchy said:
Mario Party Σ said:
as it puts me to sleep kinda

Well it is called Dream Team :dk:
:dk:

Paper Jorge said:
super mario galaxy is overhyped garbage
I enjoyed the first one a lot, but I don't see why people call it something akin to the gold standard of 3D platforming.

Mario Party Σ said:
Paper Jorge said:
super mario galaxy is overhyped garbage
I enjoyed the first one a lot, but I don't see why people call it something akin to the gold standard of 3D platforming.

I feel like, in Galaxy's case, it was Nintendo's first huge offering on the Wii that showed the power of the console and what they were capable of. It has its amazing points (the graphics are gorgeous, the ideas are pretty good, the music is out of this world) and some bad points (controls can be kinda weird, and the camera needs some work), but if you compare Galaxy to a game like NiGHTS on the Wii, it was Nintendo really breaking into a graphics market they really hadn't tapped into.

You're right. I still remember the hype and the nostalgia I felt when that game was announced. It's Mario... IN SPACE! Oh, and an orchestra to boot. Count me in!

Back