Yooka-Laylee

Holy fucking shit this fucking premise is the best thing ever. I literally can't stop smiling.

Capitol B....he's a businessman bee....

Thats either a brilliant pun or a terrible joke. I can't decide.

Getting close to an announced release date you say?
Now if Bloodstained will pick it up a bit, this will be a great year.

Captial B is a fucking genius idea for villain. Having a villain representing all then harsh practices businesses use these is something long overdue.

Myrmidon NSY said:
Captial B is a *bleep*ing genius idea for villain. Having a villain representing all then harsh practices businesses use these is something long overdue.

Funny enough the villain of the new kirby game is also an evil business man.

People have mentioned that Capital B looks like Gru from despicable me and now I can't unsee it.

please keep minions or anything similar far away from y-l

thanks, playtonic

Can we discuss the new logo?

4LEdCyh.jpg

(Warning: image is rather large if you decide to expand it.)

I really like how the 'K' in Yooka looks like Yooka and how the 'Y' in Laylee looks like Laylee.

So this is a spirtual successor to Banjo-Kazooie, and the goal is to fight the evils of capitalism?

Oh my gosh, all it needs is goats and a save file time that records in YYYY/MM/DD and it's 22's dream game

So there's new scans!

The gameplay screenshots are gameplay1.jpg, gameplay2.jpg, gameplay3.jpg, gameplay4.jpg, gameplay5.jpg and gameplay6.jpg, and the scans of the Edge feature is in the file Edge_Scan.pdf.

I can't find what scan3 connects to. Similarly, I can't find what scan7 continues from. Unless the transitional sentence is "(...) the first in an almost unrelenting hosted by a low-poly dinosaur named Rextro."

Is there a page missing?

I do hope Capital B taunts and mocks you as you go through the game. That was one of my favourite things about the first game.

What I want is a beehive themed world, like the beehive levels of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest. It would perfectly fit the theme of Capital B being a bee.

Well the hub world is called Hivory Towers so I'd imagine there will definitely be a bee theme prevalent.

Yeah, that's probably the case. Since I didn't mention this in my last post, I also would like to see an industrially themed world, like Grunty Industries in Banjo-Tooie.

I'd imagine that would also fall under hivory towers

i'm smiling so much

it's more or less the same footage that mcmadness posted but with dev interviews

It's so beautiful........

Back