Space Pizzas ate Monday

This is the saddest part yet. :'(

http://wiki.userpedia.net/Space_Pizzas_ate_Monday/P1Ch3Sc6

The sauce thickens. :goomba:

Another reason to prevent packy from dying and instead hypnotize him to be a trampoline and oil dispenser is that the sheer heat combined with the properties of the oil make for a fantastic callus remover. It's quite a persistent problem aboard the ship since it appears everyone's barefoot and carpeting doesn't exist. I'll be able to open up an elite spa after all and charge exorbitant prices and perhaps be featured in an episode of Real Housewives of the Ottglyun System.

SPaM_1-03-06_03.png

Don't fret, I've simply poofed and retreated back into my gem to regenerate, after which I will emerge anew donning the latest fashion apparel.

SPaM_1-03-06_17.png

y u kill anton and ruai

pls tell me they come back

i couldn't live without them ;-;

also tell palkia to stop it, he's been very naughty and needs to be put down for his insubordination

Ultron said:
y u kill anton and ruai

pls tell me they come back

i couldn't live without them ;-;

also tell palkia to stop it, he's been very naughty and needs to be put down for his insubordination

LET'S SEE YOU GET SLASHED IN YOUR TUMMY AND STABBED IN YOUR FOOT WHEN ALL YOU'RE TRYING TO DO IS JUST GET A SIMPLE PIZZA, NEPTUNE ;~;

Bill Cipher said:
Yes excellent. Now that all of them died, all I have to do is take care of Packy and take over the plot 100%
you forgot the most important member of the cheeseboard staff

and there's also blocky there too, so you could probably worry about him as well

http://wiki.userpedia.net/Space_Pizzas_ate_Monday/P1Ch3Sc7

Solo Marowak versus Packy. Place your bets now. :goomba:

I did say Packy at first but I forgot to account for how much of a glutton he is. Bonesy's gonna taste like shit because he's sandy and he's gonna spit him out immediately and start coughing and then probably trip because he's a goof and hit his head on my 400x replica kitchen counter corner that I have stored in the same room.

Bones will give Packy 10000% of his daily calcium intake and turn his bones into solid masses of rock which will then proceed to shatter under the intense weight.

If this is what I do to people when I step on them then yeezus I don't want to know what happens when I sit on them...

Back