2015 NFL Season

MarioKartTracker

Exit 64 on Toad's Turnpike: Rainbow Road
Since we're in Training Camp now, it seems worthy to bump this up.

My predictions are

NFC North: Packers (My Packers are fully loaded for a run)
NFC South: Falcons (Still a crappy division)
NFC East: Giants (This was hard to predict. I think the Cowboys were a fluke)
NFC West: Seahawks (Seahawks are just too good)
Wild Cards: Lions, Eagles (The Lions can try to overcome and the Eagles can sneak in)

AFC North: Steelers (I feel confident for the Steelers to keep the division)
AFC South: Colts (Moving on)
AFC East: Dolphins (I think the Dolphins will take the division due to Brady missing the first 4 weeks, not to mention, they can make a run
AFC West: Chiefs (Manning is older, so the Broncos won't be as good. The Chiefs have the next best roster)
Wild Cards: Patriots, Broncos (While the Quarterbacks are a year older and/or suspended for sometime, they will still find ways to get in, because Brady & Manning)

Brady got his suspension removed.

I'm not even a Patriots fan, but I have to say I'm GLAD he isn't anymore. I've felt from the very getting Deflategate was just ridiculous. The Pats will still be punished for those worried like No 1st Round draft pick next year and a $1 Million fine towards the organization. But otherwise the suspension of Brady was unwarranted. Because it's as if having footballs deflated for one half of a game (With no proof that this was a deliberate action) is as bad or even worse then some players who have been accused and/or found guilty of domestic violence...

Hobbes said:
I thought my Raiders were gonna get to 3-1 today, which would have surprised me, tbh.

that last play almost gave me a heart attack, man. our special teams sucks.

Yuki Nagato said:
Hobbes said:
I thought my Raiders were gonna get to 3-1 today, which would have surprised me, tbh.

For one second I thought we were going to get away with it, and even after the flag I was still excited because it was a fun play lol

Baby Simones said:
Hobbes said:
I'll go to my first NFL game next Sunday, Falcons @ Cowboys! So excited.

I wish I could go to NFL games :(
Well, some day you very well could! I live almost a thousand miles from the closest NFL stadium. It was a great experience.

It was a mixed day
the bills lost which is never good
but the Redskins won and on top of that they beat Bop's stupid eagles.

Hobbes said:
Yuki Nagato said:
Hobbes said:

For one second I thought we were going to get away with it, and even after the flag I was still excited because it was a fun play lol

it's a lot more amusing now that my heart isn't about to explode, needs some benny hill music to go along with it

but man were those refs awful, i don't know how this looked like a spike to them

WHEW, so glad the Lions won't go 0-16 again. If they had lost I was actually going to start thinking they might do that yet again. Granted I'm not so confident right now they'll win too much more as even this win was a struggle to get.

The Lions are probably going to have a Top 10 Draft Pick this year. But at least they won't hit that historical low again now.

(Also, sorry Crash. I will admit there were points where the refs really bailed out the Lions such as that touchdown near the end of the 2nd Half that probably should of been an Interception. But I really needed this win, it's not fun having a team that played well to 11-5 last year and start out 0-5 and nearly go for 6)

oh man so excited for monday night football tomorrow

just love this sport so much yessir

no i'm joking

because like, the star wars trailer is going to be on football so. i'm going to watch football

well i'm not actually because i want to avoid trailers, but otherwise i totally would be watching it

Back