I feel inconsistent with my internet social interaction.

SUPERZ

Mariokart FOREVERRRRRRR (&Linux)
Wow.... do I feel old. Hi guys, I keep coming here every now and then to see how things are going, but I wish I could talk to you guys more often. For some reason, its got a good feeling to respond to you guys, kindof as a family member of the board, but life is usually keeping me from responding. :P

Ironically, while my forum membership is roughly almost 3 years old, I still havn't posted many things. (currently a hammer bro)

Anyway, I just wanted to share that thought with you fellows. It's not much, but yeah... Apologies if I'm sounding okward.

I wander if there still people around here that I've talked to in the past....

I think I remember you

Oh hey, I remember you. You were pretty much the only one posting in the Game with Friends board. :diddy:

Real talk though, neat to see you back!

Wow! :D It seems like everyone is still here, but with a slight username change for some. I certainly remember baby Luigi.
GEX said:
You were pretty much the only one posting in the Game with Friends board. :diddy:
I remember that! XD

Thanks guys for the incouragement, I can't wait to talk to everyone on the board ASAP!

Lumastar said:
Great, now I feel the only one that doesn't know this guy.

Me, yoshikingx, or glitchy?
yoshiking14x said:
You probably never noticed my existence, my name is Yoshiking14x (obviously).

Nice to meet you!

even though it's easy for me to remember users on this board, sometimes the users like to change their name around, so I have to go see their userpage to find out who they are.

My point being, though, I feel like this is the first time talking to you... But I may already have in the past :P . But hey! At least we're properly introduced now! (sortof)

Wow, thanks! ;D

Did lakituthequick himself make this?

Whoah!! That as you all along?! Well in that case likewise to you old friend! ;D

Well, you know who I am (I hope; look at my sig, it's there for a reason). And yes, I remember you because I remember people who use Mario monikers and stuff the best.

!

It's lefty green Mario! :D nice to see you!

Mario Party Σ said:
I remember you because I remember people who use Mario monikers and stuff the best.

Do you mean by people with Mario related nicknames?

Not just the nicknames, but their avatars as well. It's nice to see a Mario every now and then. :)

Lumastar said:
Great, now I feel the only one that doesn't know this guy.
Don't worry, I don't either.

Back