Worst videogame.

Oh, man...

Balrogs R EVIL.

OH, MAN! THAT MOVIE MADE ME ROFLOL!

This message is sponsored by: nobody, because nobody wants to sponsor an idiot who double-posts.

cracked said:
Monty Mole said:

And how DARE you compare LOZ to LOTR? Did you not notice when I said ALL SYNDICATED GAMES MUST DIE? Oy. And maybe you just don't pay attention to the plot, and that's why it's so confusing. Please.

So, basically what I see going on here is that you are choosing to expose your ignorance by blanketing all licensed games under one big statement, and - in the same paragraph, no less - threatening another person merely because they hold a different opinion than yours. It's like the path to success already!

But, on topic, the worst game ever in terms of resources:quality is probably Starfox Adventures.

lol, that made me laugh. You bring up some good points. You should be a lawyer!

Anyway, about that. That was just me on a bad day. But one thing, when was I threatening him? o_0

... O...K..... I remembered the name of the game: IHRA Dragracing 2

worst videogame ever was.

Bugs Life!!

Ed ed and eddy the miss ed ventures for the game boy.

SHORTEST GAME EVER.

Took me seirusly 30 ninuets to beat, and the unlockables, you pretty much unlock them all when yuou finish the game.

NO BOSS LEVELS.

LAST LEVEL WAS EASY AS HELL.

isyou said:
Ed ed and eddy the miss ed ventures for the game boy.

SHORTEST GAME EVER.

Took me seirusly 30 ninuets to beat, and the unlockables, you pretty much unlock them all when yuou finish the game.

NO BOSS LEVELS.

LAST LEVEL WAS EASY AS HELL.

I wouldn't waste money on that kind of game...

YellowYoshi398 said:
Yeah, television show and movie-based games kind of... uh... *thinks of word not sinful to say*...

Not all show based games are bad, I thought that Spongebob battle for bikini bottom was kinda cool.

And also, the game had 7 levels. All short and easy.
I wish I never bought that game...

The Riddick game was excellent. (But I don't think its count since it not a direct adaptation of the movie.)

Yeah, I guess TV show/movie games are okay; I just don't really bother buying many. I don't buy much that isn't Mario-related anyway.

Those games made by Phillips CD... You know, those cheap knock-offs of Mario and Legend of Zelda... (Legend of Zeldas: Faces of Evil and the other one that I forget and Hotel Mario, I think it was called... :nervous: )

Shadow the Hedgehog was very very easy.

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
H
!

BAD LANGUAGE! RUN!

GImmie a break. It's good enough for me.

*angel gains wings*

*groan* Guy like you is what is ruining the Sonic Serie.

Gofer said:
*groan* Guy like you is what is ruining the Sonic Serie.

Over 600 post! yepee, Shadow is so easy i beat it in one day :P

Just because a game is easy does not automatically make it bad..... I'd rather play an easy game and beat it in a day then play a hard game, lose my temper, break my controller, etc. etc..

ultimatetoad said:
Just because a game is easy does not automatically make it bad..... I'd rather play an easy game and beat it in a day then play a hard game, lose my temper, break my controller, etc. etc..

Im not saying it was bad just that it was lame :P

Back