Worst videogame.

Hk-47 said:
Dude. Any Where's Waldo game. All three of 'em.
They have wheres waldo games :lol:

no. Barney's Hide and Seek game (Don't ask... :shifty: )

It is, eh? Sure.......

*walks away*

*goes to store*

*:shifty:*

*buys it*

Plumber said:
It is, eh? Sure.......

*walks away*

*goes to store*

*:shifty:*

*buys it*

Lol.

Max2, youv actualy played it?!?

SPAGHETTI!

um... long story... :blush: :blush:

I found on EB games the two worst games in the universe they were The Lawnmower Man and Home Alone not that I ever played it!!! :lol:

Lario said:
Plumber said:
Lario, upload an avatar.

:?: :?: :koopa: :toad: :koopa: :?: :?:

Lario, go to the menu at the top of the screen, to the right of the words "MARIOWIKI FORUM/Wiki Alliance Forum" (the words that are displayed depend on which forum skin you have, if you didn't already know). In this menu, you'll find a "Profile" button; click this. The Profile button, upon being clicked, will open up a large selection of options for you to spruce up your member profile a bit; avatar-uploading is handled at the bottom of the Profile screen. At this bottom-of-the-screen, you'll find a red bar labeled "Avatar control panel". You can here upload avatar images to go along with your use profile; examples of avatars include my chili dog-strapped-to-a-rocket animation and Max2's Everybody! scene. You may select "Upload Avatar from your machine" to select an already-existing avatar from your computer, "Upload Avatar from a URL" to host an avatar from another website here, or "Link to off-site Avatar" to make an off-site image your avatar. After you select an avatar with these options, just click the "Submit" button, and you're done.

WarioLoaf said:
the worst game ever is the legend of zelda : OOT.

It has no good plot, very confusing, and we can get that and more from Lord of the Rings Games.

C-R-A-P

Hey, my brother has that game and it doesn't suck!! The only thing it sucks is cthe creepy spiders...

Top Three Worst Video Games:

#1: Adventure for Atari 2600: You get to be a knight riding on a silver horse. At least, that's on the cover. But in the game, you're a blue square in a maze. GET THE FRIGGIN' DUCK AWAY FROM ME!

#2: Where's Waldo for NES: DON'T ASK.

#3: Hockey for Activision: DON'T ASK.

3dejong said:
Top Three Worst Video Games:

#1: Adventure for Atari 2600: You get to be a knight riding on a silver horse. At least, that's on the cover. But in the game, you're a blue square in a maze. GET THE FRIGGIN' DUCK AWAY FROM ME!

#2: Where's Waldo for NES: DON'T ASK.

#3: Hockey for Activision: DON'T ASK.

Adventure was FTW...

Yeeeeeeessss.

That errrmm.... lipstick-wearing Link who do weird-arm gesture is creepy.

dotdotdot.

“BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. I AM ERROR. PRESS ANY KEY TO RESTART. CTRL ALT DEL!”

shortened version of Fracktail's speech.

Back