Worst videogame.

I'm still thinking how I can show it to you guys?

Oh. Put it on newgrounds or something. The URL is the page adress.

It is on box.net at http://www.box.net/files#0:f:0

I'm makeing a way better game called Super Luigi Bros.

Controls
Arrows=Move
space=stop moving

Get a paint brush to become shawdow mario and as shawdow mario you can defeat ememies.

RAP said:
I think it is problemy Camp Lazlo: Leaky Lake games, the mini-games
was fun... But the rest of the stuff in it was a real drag for some
reason... :x

There a rule that every gamer should follow: Never, and I repeat, NEVER buy a game based on a movie/tv show when the source matterial was already awful to begin it with.

Gofer said:
RAP said:
I think it is problemy Camp Lazlo: Leaky Lake games, the mini-games
was fun... But the rest of the stuff in it was a real drag for some
reason... :x

There a rule that every gamer should follow: Never, and I repeat, NEVER buy a game based on a movie/tv show when the source matterial was already awful to begin it with.

You are so right! (like my fan game I make better ones now because that was my first one.)

Dry Bones said:
It is on box.net at http://www.box.net/files#0:f:0

I'm makeing a way better game called Super Luigi Bros.

Controls
Arrows=Move
space=stop moving

Get a paint brush to become shawdow mario and as shawdow mario you can defeat ememies.

The link takes me to my own Box account... You sure it works?

Or you could compress it and send to FileLodge. File lodge is the ImageShack/PhotoBucket/Picoodle of non-images.

Powerpuff Girls Bad Mojo Jojo. It was very confusing, it was weird, and it wasn't that good overall. :evil:

Wait, no, that wasn't it...argh! I forgot what I was going to say! ...Wait... wait...nevermind, I'll try to think about it...later.

these are the most frustrating games that I got
-a realistic race game made by titus
-chameleon twist 2: very lineal, easy, dumb bosses, etc
-teenage mutant ninja turtles 1 for the advance: the most short and easy game ever (I meet shredder the same day that I bought it!!!)
-inuyasha secrets of the divine jewel: short, easy, annyoing, bad music, sounds and graphycs, those guys of bandai-namco take a oportunity of the DS capacity of 0%!!!!!!!!!

Dude. Any Where's Waldo game. All three of 'em.

Back