E3 2015 Hopes and Speculation

RareMan7

But our Princess is in another castle!
E3 2015 is coming up in just a few more months, and I thought it would be fun to have a thread to speculate and discuss our hopes for this year's E3 conference!

Here is my personal wishlist for things we see this year:

• More Zelda U info/game footage, and hopefully a release date.
  • Star Fox U info/game footage, if it hasn't been released by this point.
  • More info on the new Fire Emblem for 3DS.
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X! More info, gameplay, and a North American release date would be dandy.
  • Some sort of Kingdom Hearts III announcement. Please.
  • Mario Galaxy 3 announcement.
  • New F-Zero announcement
  • More Smash Bros. DLC in addition to Mewtwo. A stage pack would be awesome, and I'd love to have any new playable characters.
  • I can see Splatoon DLC being announced as well.
  • N64 games on the Wii U Virtual Console. Get on that Nintendo.
  • Maybe an announcement revealing Nintendo's new reward program? What with Club Nintendo shutting down and all.

Okay... Maybe I'm a bit too hopeful. But hey, let's hear your guys' thoughts and ideas!

RareMan7 said:
  • More Smash Bros. DLC in addition to Mewtwo. A stage pack would be awesome, and I'd love to have any new playable characters.

Basically this, even if we don't get any new characters. Any kind of Smash Bros. DLC would be awesome. More stages is good, more music would also be appreciated, just anything else they could add to Smash 4 would be cool.

Super Mario sports games

Zelda

F-Zero

N64 and gamecube eshop stuff

Pretty much per all of this, but we need definitely new Kingdom Hearts III info.

Ringabel said:
information about Metroid (preferably annoucements of new ones) would be all I need

I can't believe I forgot about Metroid! A new installment in that franchise is much needed, especially after Other M which left a pretty bad taste in my mouth.

Something interesting. That's pretty broad so It'll be to hard to be all that disappointed with what is shown.

Maybe some Yoshi's Woolly World stuff.

Yoshi's Woolly World is my main want for information.
More Star Fox info
A new Mario Strikers

President Madagascar said:
Paper Mario 5

This. And hopefully it won't be a repeat of the train wreck known as Sticker Star.

Along with Mario and Luigi 5 <wishful thinking>with Yoshi and/or Peach being playable<wishful thinking>

Hopefully a new Mario sports game

A new star wars game that won't be crap.

- Zelda Wii U, this is pretty much a given.
- Mario Maker, hoping to see a release date
- First look at Star Fox
- Fire Emblem: If
- new Xenoblade stuff
- fingers crossed for Metroid
- duck hunt 2

Unless they reveal the 3DS's successor before E3, there definitely won't be a new Mario Kart unveiled.

Back