Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Super Mario Bros.
Welcome to the first issue of this term! Everything is up, so please feel free to read through and vote here and in the SOTMs.

Also be sure to check out our Subscription form and Issue C suggestions box! They're linked to in the Closing Statement.

This is our first issue under new management. Please make sure to absorb everything thoroughly. Especially all of it.

Pretty please. :birdo:

Dinomic Duo said:
I liked the issue. Only problem was the box at the bottom, which linked to the same sections as the previous issue. Just to let you know.

You mean it took you to the previous issue? There's a template that needs to be updated before the links work properly. It's possible you looked at the pages before it was updated.

Otherwise there were a few red links in it that I eliminated. So it should work now.

EDO said:
Dinomic Duo said:
I liked the issue. Only problem was the box at the bottom, which linked to the same sections as the previous issue. Just to let you know.

You mean it took you to the previous issue? There's a template that needs to be updated before the links work properly. It's possible you looked at the pages before it was updated.

Otherwise there were a few red links in it that I eliminated. So it should work now.
Yep, it works now, thanks.

Btw, I liked your notes.

Loved our first issue under new management. Good job guys!

Big thanks to everyone who sent sections in to Critic Corner. Six sections is absolutely phenomenal for that sub-team!

Neat edition.

There are a few things I'd like to point out though.
The new navigation template is using white text, which is hard to read on beige backgrounds.
Also in Pipe Plaza, Proposals, the link Read More link of Add an Easter Egg section to game articles (MarioWiki:Proposals/Archive_41#Add_an_Easter_Egg_section_to_game_articles) leads to CrteateSIC an arcade page (MarioWiki:Proposals/Archive_41#Crteate_an_arcade_page), and Merge Lakitu (character) into Lakitu (Talk:Lakitu_(character)#Merge_this_to_Lakitu) goes to Merge Pi'i-latte with List of implied items (Talk:Pi%27i-latte#Merge_Pi.27i-latte_with_List_of_implied_items).

The erroneous links have been fixed.

The template issue will be fixed at a later point today. It'll require me to make additions to pages I do not have the permission to edit, so I'll have to contact the wiki staff.

Thank you for your feedback.

Lakituthequick said:
Also in Pipe Plaza, Proposals, the link Read More link of Add an Easter Egg section to game articles (MarioWiki:Proposals/Archive_41#Add_an_Easter_Egg_section_to_game_articles) leads to CrteateSIC an arcade page (MarioWiki:Proposals/Archive_41#Crteate_an_arcade_page), and Merge Lakitu (character) into Lakitu (Talk:Lakitu_(character)#Merge_this_to_Lakitu) goes to Merge Pi'i-latte with List of implied items (Talk:Pi%27i-latte#Merge_Pi.27i-latte_with_List_of_implied_items).
Thanks for that. Actually, the description for the Lakitu/Pi'i-latte was what was wrong, the link to Pi'i-latte was correct.

Lakituthequick said:
The new navigation template is using white text, which is hard to read on beige backgrounds.

Readability should now be improved. If it isn't, try hitting F5.

For those not familiar with the Dark Souls series, then congratulations, you know not the sting of the cruel, uncaring, horrific world that is From Software’s flagship franchise.

That's an odd way to spell "Armored Core".

grumble grumble...

no one be caring about ye thrice-damned mecha shooters

why can't I find any armored core games here sob sob

Lumastar said:
Good issue as always. I may want to try to sign up again. Anyone have any suggestions for me?
New Articles in Pipe Plaza ;)

It depends on what you want, but personally I'd look at Palette Swap and Pipe Plaza, because those are arguably the most understaffed. Main team could also do with a few extra writers.

You'd need to send in a full demo, and if accepted you will be allowed to update it before issue release.

Nice issue m8s

I've actually also been thinking about trying (<- key word) to join the 'shroom again, this time in Fake News. Haven't quite finished my demo though.

Back