Issue XCV

How would you rate this issue?

  • It's the best!

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • It's good.

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It's alright...

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It's bad.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Just the worst!

    Votes: 1 12.5%

  • Total voters
    8

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Welcome to the first issue of this term! Everything is up, so please feel free to read through and vote here and in the SOTMs.

Also be sure to check out our Subscription form and Issue C suggestions box! They're linked to in the Closing Statement.
 

Armadimon

Cuss at an Armadillo
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
This is our first issue under new management. Please make sure to absorb everything thoroughly. Especially all of it.

Pretty please. :birdo:
 

Armadimon

Cuss at an Armadillo
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Dinomic Duo said:
I liked the issue. Only problem was the box at the bottom, which linked to the same sections as the previous issue. Just to let you know.
You mean it took you to the previous issue? There's a template that needs to be updated before the links work properly. It's possible you looked at the pages before it was updated.

Otherwise there were a few red links in it that I eliminated. So it should work now.
 

Megamario15

Who am I? Isn't it obvious?
Banned User
EDO said:
Dinomic Duo said:
I liked the issue. Only problem was the box at the bottom, which linked to the same sections as the previous issue. Just to let you know.
You mean it took you to the previous issue? There's a template that needs to be updated before the links work properly. It's possible you looked at the pages before it was updated.

Otherwise there were a few red links in it that I eliminated. So it should work now.
Yep, it works now, thanks.

Btw, I liked your notes.
 

Duskull

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Loved our first issue under new management. Good job guys!
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Big thanks to everyone who sent sections in to Critic Corner. Six sections is absolutely phenomenal for that sub-team!
 

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Neat edition.

There are a few things I'd like to point out though.
The new navigation template is using white text, which is hard to read on beige backgrounds.
Also in Pipe Plaza, Proposals, the link Read More link of Add an Easter Egg section to game articles (MarioWiki:Proposals/Archive_41#Add_an_Easter_Egg_section_to_game_articles) leads to CrteateSIC an arcade page (MarioWiki:Proposals/Archive_41#Crteate_an_arcade_page), and Merge Lakitu (character) into Lakitu (Talk:Lakitu_(character)#Merge_this_to_Lakitu) goes to Merge Pi'i-latte with List of implied items (Talk:Pi%27i-latte#Merge_Pi.27i-latte_with_List_of_implied_items).
 

Armadimon

Cuss at an Armadillo
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
The erroneous links have been fixed.

The template issue will be fixed at a later point today. It'll require me to make additions to pages I do not have the permission to edit, so I'll have to contact the wiki staff.

Thank you for your feedback.
 

Duskull

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Lakituthequick said:
Also in Pipe Plaza, Proposals, the link Read More link of Add an Easter Egg section to game articles (MarioWiki:Proposals/Archive_41#Add_an_Easter_Egg_section_to_game_articles) leads to CrteateSIC an arcade page (MarioWiki:Proposals/Archive_41#Crteate_an_arcade_page), and Merge Lakitu (character) into Lakitu (Talk:Lakitu_(character)#Merge_this_to_Lakitu) goes to Merge Pi'i-latte with List of implied items (Talk:Pi%27i-latte#Merge_Pi.27i-latte_with_List_of_implied_items).
Thanks for that. Actually, the description for the Lakitu/Pi'i-latte was what was wrong, the link to Pi'i-latte was correct.
 

Armadimon

Cuss at an Armadillo
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Lakituthequick said:
The new navigation template is using white text, which is hard to read on beige backgrounds.
Readability should now be improved. If it isn't, try hitting F5.
 

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Core 'Shroom Staff
For those not familiar with the Dark Souls series, then congratulations, you know not the sting of the cruel, uncaring, horrific world that is From Software’s flagship franchise.
That's an odd way to spell "Armored Core".

grumble grumble...
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
no one be caring about ye thrice-damned mecha shooters

why can't I find any armored core games here sob sob
 

Duskull

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Lumastar said:
Good issue as always. I may want to try to sign up again. Anyone have any suggestions for me?
New Articles in Pipe Plaza ;)

It depends on what you want, but personally I'd look at Palette Swap and Pipe Plaza, because those are arguably the most understaffed. Main team could also do with a few extra writers.
 

Duskull

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
You'd need to send in a full demo, and if accepted you will be allowed to update it before issue release.
 

NEXandGBX

One Tough Cream Puff
Nice issue m8s

I've actually also been thinking about trying (<- key word) to join the 'shroom again, this time in Fake News. Haven't quite finished my demo though.
 
Top