What are your desired goals?

yoshiking14x

Retired
Can be both minor or major

I want:

To see a living alligator or crocodile and take a picture or video of it.

Be either a animator, comic writter or a video game developer

Finding out what are my talents

write my will of inheritance to my relatives in case I die soon and perhaps give them my passwords of every account so they can know my hidden confessions or feelings.

Apologize God for my sins in order to go to Heaven and see God, so I can finally be both happy and forever healed from my traumas and my everyday struggle against my sinning side.

↑Writting this made me cry.

Become a developer at Nintendo and make known the wonders of the lesser-known Mario games.

That's pretty much it since my other biggest goal was crushed a year ago.

My desired goal is quite personal, but let's just say it involves getting rid of something in my head without that something threatening me my life in a slur of words.

Becoming a 3D graphics artist and perhaps learning how to make small, simple vidya games one day.

yoshiking14x said:
Javelin said:
yoshiking14x said:
wow what

i had one living in my backyard for a while lol

Lucky. Unless if someone was in danger.
nah, it was a young alligator so it wasn't really a threat to anyone. it just chilled by the pond and ate fish occasionally

the big ones are pretty scary though

Javelin said:
yoshiking14x said:
Javelin said:
yoshiking14x said:
wow what

i had one living in my backyard for a while lol

Lucky. Unless if someone was in danger.
nah, it was a young alligator so it wasn't really a threat to anyone. it just chilled by the pond and ate fish occasionally

the big ones are pretty scary though

I agree, despite never seeing one of those beasts. Alligators/crocodiles are my favorite animals(you can tell already) despite having the potential to be dangerous.

I also want to be more productive on my projects, internet is not easy to leave.

Baby 'gators are cute

I go back and forth on what I want in life. Sometimes I want a family of my own, sometimes I don't, for example.

I hope my sister and I can live together later in life. I wonder if we adopt children? Being raised by twins, huh...

I'd like to successfully complete my Master's degree, and then get some actual books published on the side as I band birds for a living. Then maybe go back and fulfil my childhood dream of getting a PhD if I ever get tired of running a very public banding station at the bottom of three layers of bureaucracy drama (or if my book series takes off and I don't have to actually work anymore, which is more of a pipe-dream than anything else). I'd also like to somehow get enough money (success, lottery, savings, lawsuit, whatever) to not have to worry about my family losing the house anymore - plus have enough leftover to be able to completely fix up all the rusting bits of my car and continue repairing it indefinitely.

Viper26 said:
Mine is to get a '69 Dodge Charger.

Heh, which reminds me of a car I'd like to own....the modern Chevy Camaro....

Transition
Get a job
Get away from my family
Actually finish writing a story instead of giving up halfway through (and maybe self-publish it or something idk)

i guess my number one goal is kinda multiple things.

Meet quickie-la, mason, and df.

-Complete my transition to a woman
-Get a secure career (preferably in sound production)
-Have a stable relationship
-Travel

Back