do u drink or do drugs?

i smoke weed every day of my life

i don't smoke weed or drink

I experimented heavily with drugs until I hit rock bottom, and now I've been clean since August of 2014. I don't think drugs are evil, but I don't have the maturity or self-control to use them responsibly, so I'm done with them.

I do take over-the-counter and prescription medications but I don't abuse them. Additionally, I don't drink liquor anymore either, but I smoke cigarettes now. I'm trying to quit... it's a disgusting habit but it's better than the crap I used to put into my body.

WagNak said:
i only drink since im a member of D.A.R.E.
isn't that supposed to educate people on drug use?

I have a slight "addiction" to sniffing glue (I just kind of like the smell, I've never tried to get high or anything), but other than that, never drank or smoked.

nothing

well, aside from pills that i actually need to take

but im not sure if that counts or not

I drink on occasion, but I stay away from drugs and smoking. I downright hate the latter because my mother passed away fairly young (56) from its affects on her health.

I do take synthroid daily for an underactive thyroid.

I drink once a week and I usually get fucked up on Tequila or Smirnoff
I don't smoke although two of my roommates do

I very occasionally drink.

But I always read about the side effects and the positives and negatives about taking something.
I don't want to do illegal things. And even more importantly, I don't want to hurt myself.

Lovely Shroomy said:

But I always read about the side effects and the positives and negatives about taking something.
I don't want to do illegal things. And even more importantly, I don't want to hurt myself.

Have I seen you post on neogaf, or something? I recognize that writing style...

i've drunk once or twice in the past but i don't really like the taste of most alcoholic drinks, so that's a bit of a drawback

i've never been drunk

Glowsquid said:
Lovely Shroomy said:

Have I seen you post on neogaf, or something? I recognize that writing style...
Sigh. It's so easy to have a calling card. I guess I'd have to put on an act and not be myself for people to not recognize me. :<

Yes, I was on NeoGAF...

Back