Live action Zelda show by Amazon?

Re: Live action Zelda show by Netflix?

Yes! , the Faces of Evil show!
Who should be the King, Gnowman and Morshu?

yoshiking14x said:
Yes! , the Faces of Evil show!
Who should be the King, Gnowman and Morshu?
I think the King will probably be the only character played by a known, for him I would like Christopher Plummer, Max von Sydow, Anthony Hopkins, or Ian McKellen

The king needs to be chuck norris

BECAUSE REMEMBER GANON IS NO MATCH FOR OUR KING

Tomoko Kuroki said:
this will be either completely awesome or terrible

will watch either way
Does "awesomely terrible" sit well with you?

Liam Neeson as Link! Come on I can see it now

Liam Link said:
I don't know who you are, I don't know what you plan, but if you think you can steal the triforce and spread terror to this realm, think again. I can't wait to bring my sword to your lair, and slay your moblins and darknuts. I can't wait to destroy you as you beg for mercy, but you will get no mercy. Give the triforce back, and I shall have no further quarrels. But if you don't, I will hunt for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

chloe grace moretz as zelda

Maybe Nintendo will give in someday and say "Okay...let's try adapting this series to television one more time". Because for God's sakes they always go by what they say, like it's The Ten Commandments, I remember they strictly said they will NEVER allow any of their IPs on any phone device, well look what they're doing now! And I also recall that they refuse to allow any of their IPs into movies/tv shows again...Is that why you're making a Pikimin movie? Now I'm not saying there's definitely going to be a new Zelda show for sure, but Nintendo does give in sometimes, so hopefully in the near future there will be a new Zelda show.

they didn't exactly say they're not making it, either

didn't they just say they couldn't announce anything to the public

I wonder how is Gannondorf is going to be depicted(same with the others). Also is he going to transform into the blue pig or something new?

There is too many things 2015 is doing and I have to wait for all of them. Too bad it will take months for getting the Hyrule Warriors CDI pack so I can play as Morshu, the King, and Gnowman and fight against Glutko and the other monsters.

supermariofan said:
Maybe Nintendo will give in someday and say "Okay...let's try adapting this series to television one more time". Because for God's sakes they always go by what they say, like it's The Ten Commandments, I remember they strictly said they will NEVER allow any of their IPs on any phone device, well look what they're doing now! And I also recall that they refuse to allow any of their IPs into movies/tv shows again...Is that why you're making a Pikimin movie? Now I'm not saying there's definitely going to be a new Zelda show for sure, but Nintendo does give in sometimes, so hopefully in the near future there will be a new Zelda show.
The mobile device part is true, but what's this about a Pikmin movie? I only heard about the three shorts.

most of the time these things bomb, so it's probably for the best that this doesn't see the light of day

Hoxton said:
most of the time these things bomb, so it's probably for the best that this doesn't see the light of day
They bomb for common reasons, though, not necessarily that an adaption can't work. In my opinion.

Mario Party Σ said:
Hoxton said:
They bomb for common reasons, though, not necessarily that an adaption can't work. In my opinion.
I do think they can work, just somebody actually has to pay attention to the game they're trying to portray on the big screen. most of the time they just bring in directors who know next to nothing about video games, which is a bad idea, and they simply bomb.

Well what do you know? I guess it is happening after all. Though I'm gonna change the thread from Netflix to Amazon.

Back