Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright, Conquest, and Revelation)

Re: New Fire Emblem game (title not available)

Give meee. I want to do both if I get the chance as I'm sure both will have great characters.

http://imgur.com/a/oaIDd

pictures for your browsing pleasure

Somehow I don't really like the design of the main character much. I guess the female MC has nice hair. They'll probably grow on me over time though. The black/white scheme is supposed to go with the games split paths theme I assume. They have no shoes so they can show off the characters having feet lol.

I guess since the smtxfe pictures are there too, I can see some sort of evil Chrom there. Some guy in reddit comments pointed out that two enemies were named Gangrel and Aversa too, the flying head and the evil looking Pegasus. Tiki's there too. Someone pointed out that the one in the black revealing outfit was Lyn-esque but I don't really see it. It all looks pretty at least.

Maki Nishikino said:
Somehow I don't really like the design of the main character much. I guess the female MC has nice hair. They'll probably grow on me over time though. The black/white scheme is supposed to go with the games split paths theme I assume. They have no shoes so they can show off the characters having feet lol.

I'm sure they'll be customizable like Robin was. And does anyone think it's possible they will replace Robin in the next smash bros?

Robin is so unique I highly doubt they'd cut him, especially given this new person fights in a different way.

Rad Japanese boxart:

814RvDgsnwL._AA1200_.jpg
81WP1YldkkL._AA1200_.jpg

Both of them look so cool I almost want to just buy them separately, if overseas follows Japan's route with this. :dk:

Ponytail maid or Twintails maid, tough choice.

Well, the box arts are really cool. I like both.

agh if they follow with the 2 games over here, I'm totally getting the purple ((nohr)) one

I'm likely getting both, but if I had to pick I'd go Noir because it's supposed to be more difficult.

I am going to go with Nohr as I really like the purple and black aesthetic and they have some cool looking characters.
Even though I may regret that choice as its harder than the other one.

i'm more interested the DLC "neither" one

"side? I am on nobody's side. because nobody is on my side, little orc."

I like Max/Marks or whatever his name is more than the other team leader. Though I'm most likely getting both if two games happens in the localization, I must say Nohr looks way better all around.

i want to say which side i prefer but i know i'll end up picking whichever one based solely on which characters i like more

and since we know nothing about the characters yet i won't call sides

Maki Nishikino said:
There are two big reasons to choose Nohr.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

That's a very convincing argument but I think I'm going to pick Hoshido first because I'm a scrub.

cool

If they do end up splitting the versions in the west, I think I'll go with the hypothetical special edition pack which has all three story-lines included, for convenience.

still #teamhoshido tho

Re: Fire Emblem If Thread

summary of this game: titty strap

but srsly, i'll probably pick nohr??? because edgy and also difficulty is my jam

Re: Fire Emblem If Thread

Cirdec: Fire Emblem doesn't interest me much
Me: Eh? Okay

*first trailer*
I love the dancer so much, I don't care about waifus anymore

*second trailer*
-A dragon pushed the dancer into water, a man in shadow pushed her at the moment
-agdfifjebrduhdkehwjasjs nonono

If I buy it in the future, she's the only reason for me. S2d approves this fad in the boards.

Drawings incoming get hyped guys and gals

Back