Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright, Conquest, and Revelation)

Re: Fire Emblem If Thread

yes

i will make my avatar a (great) butler and name him jarvis

Threek said:
yes

i will make my avatar a (great) butler and name him jarvis
gg
And I bet some anime fan will make theirs a great butler and name it Sebastian (I haven't watched black butler but I know there is a guy called Sebastian who says 'I am simply one hell of a butler' a lot)

rip overpowered magic

also, i pretty much bet that the sister characters will be clerics.

I like the idea of giving powerful weapons negative effects. If the game scales accordingly it'll be interesting. The more I hear about it, the more I like the sound of this new weapon stuff.

Hype levels have returned to their previous levels, this is now lovely.

Kyon said:
I like the idea of giving powerful weapons negative effects. If the game scales accordingly it'll be interesting. The more I hear about it, the more I like the sound of this new weapon stuff.
Per.

reclassing every single fucking unit I can to butler

Scarlet Witch said:
reclassing every single fucking unit I can to butler
^same

sucks about no great butlers, but i wonder what their promoted class will be (assuming they have one)

Ok so the weapon triangle now includes the melee weapons plus all other types of weapons (pretty much). I actually kind of like this.

Aaaaaaand how the weapons balance out with no durability. Neat.

AND WHAT
WHAT
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

MAID CLASS????

DOES
DOES
DOES
DOES THIS MEAN THAT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT I CAN BE A FUCKING MAID OF DOOM?????????

TAKE ALL MY MONEY

ALL OF IT.

http://serenesforest.net/2015/05/27/fire-emblem-famitsu-28th-may-new-characters-classes-skills/#more-26675

Famitsu update, no apparent confirmation on butler/maid promotions but I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Lyn said:
http://serenesforest.net/2015/05/27/fire-emblem-famitsu-28th-may-new-characters-classes-skills/#more-26675

Famitsu update, no apparent confirmation on butler/maid promotions but I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Elfie (Knight) [Nohr]

A knight who serves Nohr’s princess Elise. Contrary to her appearance, she possesses amazing strength. Never misses training.

princess Elise

oh no.....OH NO

Threek said:
Lyn said:

Elfie (Knight) [Nohr]

A knight who serves Nohr’s princess Elise. Contrary to her appearance, she possesses amazing strength. Never misses training.

princess Elise

oh no.....OH NO
I'll laugh if sonic turns out to be a dlc thing in this game.

they're the Japanese names anyway so there's no need to worry

YET

If the dancer's name turns out to be Aqua, as speculated, then she will have the same name is my brother's avatar in Awakening.

And we may as well call this Fire Emblem '15, lol.

So I was looking at the FE14 characters because I was bored, and noticed something amusing.

latest

Ms. ONII-CHAN [Nohr edition] has three fingers on her right hand, pfft.

Maybe she was born with three fingers or maybe she lost it when a door slammed on her hand, you don't know.

there's only one ms. onii-chan, the other one said onii-sama you fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oO7b-oWl2g

extended trailer from japanese direct detailing 'my castle' town customization(?), it also confirms sharing teams via streetpass again i believe.

also amiibo functionality, you get fully animated and voiced marth, ike, robin and lucina units if you're one of the two lucky people in the world who have all of those amiibo

if a subbed trailer comes along i'll replace it with that

ALSO, JOKER (the butler on the right) IS MINE (whenever fire emblem if themes are a thing)

GBAToad said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oO7b-oWl2g

extended trailer from japanese direct detailing 'my castle' town customization(?), it also confirms sharing teams via streetpass again i believe.

also amiibo functionality, you get fully animated and voiced marth, ike, robin and lucina units if you're one of the two lucky people in the world who have all of those amiibo

if a subbed trailer comes along i'll replace it with that

ALSO, JOKER (the butler on the right) IS MINE (whenever fire emblem if themes are a thing)

i like the way this town builder thing looks, and i'd probably like it more if i could understand what the guy is saying

the fully animated amiibos is a nice surprise, i wonder if they'll recycle robin and lucina's portraits from awakening or make something new.

Back