Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright, Conquest, and Revelation)

Re: Fire Emblem If Thread

there's hot spring unit hubs with a movable camera

my god

AND A FUCKING POKEMON AMIE-ESQUE THING WHERE YOU CAN PLAY WITH YOUR CHARACTERS

pft and to think that they might not have been able to top fire emblem awakening in terms of fanservice

AHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

if tharja were in if her fanservice would probably be overshadowed.

i think the bath house and face touchy glamor shot's a bit overkill

i guess the bath house settles any debate about tsubaki's gender

Looks like you have your own shark, squirrel, flying thing to feed. I'm not fond of town building stuff tbh. Looks like that red haired ponytail guy in armour is a guy, I didn't know. I like the hair on that mage character that looked to be in some cabbage fields. Long and sorta spiky dark hair. I spotted a severa clone too.

When I saw avatar invite characters with hearts next to them to his room at night i was like 'fuck, nintendo what're you doing. where was the 18+ warning on your video'. fe amie, looks pretty dumb honestly. pokemon amie made at least some sense since pokemon were like pets.

You can dress up your characters for battle I think? If you can change character clothing colours permanently then I think that'd be great, doubt it though.

yeah idk this my castle thing doesnt really interest me much at all.

they meant to grab a few embers from waifu hell and ended up being dragged in

gratuitous fanservice aside i think it could be fun. i'm betting at the very least the accessories will be active during the town raids but it'd be neat if it stayed for the story.

also the japanese site updated with some info

The long spiky hair girl has top tier long spiky hair. The one next to her creeps me out, look at her face in that second picture. fuck, that's creepy looking. I like the armour guy next on the far right though, looks like a Knight or something.

Nohr looking like a good pick after all. Hoshido archer still looks like chicken cosplay.

yeah, check out blondie's 2nd voice clip

knight dude reminds me of jack from tekken

(also you can totally hear the koizumi in suzukaze's voice clip)

i'm still on team lobster but my favourite character (so far) joins you regardless of the path you take so that's cool

still can't get over hot springs and fire emblem amie lol

wow, that juxtaposition on her voice clips. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Knight dude kind of reminds me of a zombie.

The maid reminds me of a squirrel for some reason. Light brownish hair and a squeaky cute voice always does.

so a lobster, chicken, and a squirrel. lotta animal comparisons

i'm with gba here, i'll follow captain lobster until they tie our claws with colored rubber bands and throw us into a pot of boiling water with potatoes and corn

The final boss team is a buffet with the final boss unit being the most extravagant exotic food possible and the battle takes place in the kitchen.

Nohr: 1 vs Hoshido: 2 then

I like ryouma, the red haired peg knight and black-hair em but not really any of the other ones on that side. Possibly chicken archer just because he makes me laugh a little every time I see him.

256px-ChickenShootfront-1-.jpg

i think they've both got a decent amount of neat characters (judging from their looks at least)

Threek said:

i don't know if i've ever looked at someone with the extreme urge to rub their face this is just weird

y0QjXpe.gif

tactical petting

dude it all makes sense now. Pokemon amie was playing with your pets. The maid reminds me of a squirrel. FE amie is just playing with your pets too!

that might be some next level genius right there.

for a second i thought you were gonna refer to maids and butlers in general as pets

Kyon said:
FE amie is just playing with your pets too!
in addition to this it seems that you can actually raise your own pet/dragon thing in the game as well by feeding it food

lol

>weapon shop music for placing structures and magic shop music from FE12 returns

I approve, also pfft the maids get knives, too good.

I seriously don't even know about anything else, a bunch of it seems extraneous if you ask me.

Kyon said:
there's only one ms. onii-chan, the other one said onii-sama you fool.
rip

Lyn said:
a bunch of it seems extraneous if you ask me.
Pretty much how I felt about it. I'm glad we got to see some more characters though.

I like the nohr knight, long spiky dark hair dark mage and the koizumi-voice assassin guy. The maid a little bit too.

I still can't tell what gender the character on the far left is.

I think I read a translation stating he was a guy, don't remember the source though.

Back