Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

Re: Nintendo Direct Thread

New Kirby amiibo + new Kirby game made the direct good for me.

every direct that announces one of sticker star's kind is my enemy and deserves to be punished

My impressions:

Slippy's uncle Grippy deserves to be playable in the next Smash Bros. game.

Kirby with mechs could easily be GOTY.

Marth in Monster Hunter was very unexpected, and neat.

Extremely apprehensive about Colour Splash. I remember hearing the rumours of a new Paper Mario on Wii U back in January and thinking there was no way they could go wrong. I suppose we can cross our fingers and hope that it will be less like Sticker Star than it looked in the trailer.

Extremely disappointed not to hear anything new about Zelda U.

GalacticPetey said:
Everyone's forgetting that Medli got confirmed for Hyrule Warriors. Best news. And more HW DLC
I feel like this was the only real positive thing that I cared about.I also noticed how Defence was spelt like 'Defence' in the footage from Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past which means that the European version is being localised by NoE which is very good.

So the direct was shit? I didn't see it, the only thing I know about it is that there's sticker star 2.0 and that is not a good sign.

^(-^0^-)^ Hype hype hype Kirby Planet Robobot hype hype hype ^(-^0^-)^

Otherwise, the Direct sucked. Like it has been what it feels like for the past 50 directs or so. Snore.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/582890134846197760

they must enjoy doing this

holy shit nevermind that was from last year wtf

i was bamboozled

GBAToad said:
holy *bleep* nevermind that was from last year wtf

i was bamboozled

oh hey i kinda forgot these were a thing

WHERE'S DA NX DIRECT???

MORE GAMES FOR A 6 YEAR OLD SYSTEM???????

WHAT IS THIS???

anything is possible at this point. There's like 4 games left in the current 3DS linup, that's nowhere near enough to fill a direct with.

We're literally at the end of this system's lifespan, what could possibly be left like

June said:
We're literally at the end of this system's lifespan, what could possibly be left like
F-Zero

eh who am i kidding

June said:
New Super Mario Bros. 3.

Striker Mario said:
June said:
New Super Mario Bros. 3.

I feel like Iwata (mightve been miyamoto) once said 1 NSMB game per system

okay, iwata is dead but still this is not the right way i dont feel it

It's pretty obvious this is just a "get all this shit outta the way before we reveal the NX" direct.

Also Color Splash is the only notable Wii U game left to be released, so.....they might just do a quick thing on it like they have for other directs.

Or maybe they're stalling for time because they forgot to actually make the console. :P

Back